2008 District Assembly Theme - What is it?

by Connaughty 19 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

.."Why we spent Your Donations on a Pedophile Law suit".......................................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• BBOARD
    BBOARD

On a serious note to answer your question I STRONGLY FEEL it will be:

"Stand Firm and see the Salvation of Jehovah"

Many elders around my area have said this from "their sources" ... now let me go hurl

• LadyCCC
    LadyCCC

Why wouldn't they have info about the 2008 convention? could it be that armageddon is coming in 2008? A few JW's actually believie this. Since I was disfellowshipped a month ago, a friend actually mentioned to me that its a shame that I will be disfellowshipped because the end is coming this year.

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles

We're tiny, we're toony. We're all a little loony .... oh wait, you said THEME! I thought you said "theme song"... sorry.

• Must obey!
    Must obey!

Missing Link:

"Education are bad"

ROTFLMAO!!!! Hehe..that is way funny dude!

• uninformed
    uninformed

Maintaining Loyalty to the Assholes in Charge District Convention

Brant

• The Lone Ranger
    The Lone Ranger

Obviously the Holy Spirit thought the faithful and discreet slave class has not made up its mind yet.

• bite me
    bite me

The district assembly is where they spend 3 days listening to stuff that they will not remember once they get back to their cars, right?

Is anyone planning on going to this? I am curious to know, they also do the baptismals here too, correct?

Would anyone be willing to listen to the questions to see if they have changed since 1985?

• littleblueuk
    littleblueuk

Why Did You Wait for 2008????

Kind of like the Stay Alive 'Til 75.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

It'll be the "Pure Language" district convention. Hey, if they can recycle their magazines, why not recycle their themes?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit