Warning to GPS owners-incorrect travel info-car destroyed

by worldtraveller 14 Replies latest jw friends

• worldtraveller
  • Abandoned
    Abandoned

What a moron. The little GPS device told him to cross a railroad track and he didn't check to see if it was safe first? What a Potsy.

• changeling
    changeling

Did you guys see the episode of The Office where Michael takes the GPS literally and drives into a lake?

changeling

• CaptainSchmideo
    CaptainSchmideo

Reminds me of last year's The Office, when Michael Scott drove his car into a lake, because his GPS "told him to turn right".

• tula
    tula
    What a moron. The little GPS device told him to cross a railroad track and he didn't check to see if it was safe first? What a Potsy.

I don't see much difference between that and JW lemmings..........

it's called "blind leading the blind"

• Locutus of Borg
    Locutus of Borg

A perfect example of the "%10 Rule"

You've gotta be 10 percent smarter than the tool you're trying to use . . .

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

there was a lawsuit in Indiana a few years back. Seems a class A motor home owner went to the galley to get food. She was driving at the time. I guess the coach tore up a few miles of Arizona highways but no one was hurt.

She won the suit against the coach builder. The manual was not specific in that the cruise control still needed somebody up front to steer the bus.

`Hill

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep
    Did you guys see the episode of The Office where Michael takes the GPS literally and drives into a lake?

Yes!

That whole scene immediately popped into my head when I saw this story on the news last night. LMAO!

Common sense--the line has to be drawn sometime.

• watson
    watson

"The Office." Excellent.....

• POs Son
    POs Son

May I suggest we change the title of this post to "Warning to GPS owners - consider looking where you are going"? I treat the GPS just like I treat my wife with a map. Trust, but confirm.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit