Just wanted to share....

by Lo-ru-hamah 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Lo-ru-hamah
    Lo-ru-hamah

Just wanted to share with all a very nice article letter written in my moms newspaper:

Church of Santa

Assassinations. Invasions. Suicide attacks killing innocent and unknown men, women and children. All over the world it seems these things and

others just as ghastly are done by fanatics in the guise of some religious mandate, or by political leaders with the belssing of their god.

As for me, I've decided to become a follower of Santa Clause and I invite others to join me.

Santa Claus loves and values humanity. He doesn't discriminate. He doesn't torture or kill people. The primary purpose of his being is to bring joy,

comfort and happiness to others.

He makes one judgment of his fellow man: either you're naughty or nice. If you're naughty, you don't get any toys. Seems fair to me. Not too strict

--no torture or execution-- but certainly a good reason to be nice.

The world would be a much better place if we would all become followers of Santa. The current alternatives don't seem to be working.

Robert Kendrick

My mom shared this with me and I thought it would be a nice thing to share with everyone on here. It is a little late for wishing merry christmas and happy new year but...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all, anyway.

Sheri

• GoddessRachel
    GoddessRachel

It's very nice. Thanks for sharing.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

That was too cute.

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

"...if you keep your eyes on the toyz...!"

I think that was song # 119?

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

Hmmmmmmmm, Don Imus has nothing on SANTA. What is it that Santa says coming down the chimney? It's not HE<HE<HE is it? Hmmmmmmmmm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit