It's my 1st JWD birthday

by free2think 24 Replies latest jw friends

• free2think
    free2think

It's my first JWD birthday today and i just wanted to say a hug THANK YOU to everyone on this board.

I am so glad i joined here, looking back over the last year i know i've come a long way. I started out here knowing it wasnt the truth but not sure where to go or what to do. Throughout this year i've learnt so much about myself and feel i am finally being the person i want to be. I've made some really great firends here, and am so greatful for all the help, encouragement and support i have received from everyone, i couldn't have done it without you guys.

So cheers to my fellow apostates.

• Tara
    Tara

Cheers, Free2think!

• besty
    besty

happy 1st Birthday - you're big for your age :-)

• ninja
    ninja

yay......freety.......congrats mrs on your first year.......may there be many many more......you are a lovely caring person and valued member of this wee board as all will testify to.......keep up the good work......ninja....your fellow apostate from up north

• free2think
    free2think

Aww thank you Ninja, that was really sweet.

Cheers everyone.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Happy 1st JWD birthday to ya!

Hope you stick around - you're one of the stabilising influences on this board.

emo - honourary apostate from slightly less up north than bro ninjadood...

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Happy birthday free2think.

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Congrats free2think. This place is mind expanding, loaded with many cool people. I too have learned much.

Dismembered

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Hey,

Happy Birthday,

you are sure a sweetie.

purps

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

you are an amazing youg lady

Share this

Google+