REASON WHY wt joned the un

by one 11 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• one
    one

SPECULATION HERE:

1.- UN finally became tired of the wt seven head beast crap etc

2.- WT could be of help to the UN

3 UN told WT either you are with us or against us

4.- If you continue against us here is what we will have to do about you...

5.- if you change your mind (now that you oracle is diying or dead), or at leat your actitude we can be forgiving, we may even help you, $$$.

Justice system do that all the time with criminals. As long as the criminal cooperate to get something done.

I can not think of any other more powerfull reason, CAN YOU?

• Dan B
    Dan B

huh?

• Ranchette
    Ranchette

Wrong!

This sounds like something a JW would come up with.

Ranchette

• one
    one

Ranchette,

do you have alternative answers?

• waiting
    waiting

Hey One,

Nice speculation - and a jw would definitely NOT come up with those answers. Why? Because then it would mean that they caved into the money, power, position, of the governmental-type authority of the UN.

And any jw knows that any and all jw's would gladly die before giving in to The Beast or it's Image. They will keep their robes spotlessly clean waving palm branches in front of the throne of their God after being saved from Armageddon by that very same God who killed 99.9% of the Earth's population. It's written, is it not?

5.- if you change your mind (now that you oracle is dying or dead), or at least your attitude, we can be forgiving, we may even help you, $$$.

Theocratic (stab you in the back) warfare at it's finest - and probably the truest answer.

Nice to meet you, btw.

waiting

• Ranchette
    Ranchette

One,
    I didn't mean to sound likesuch a smarty pants to you.
    I was just thinking how this sounded like a witness trying to come up with any excuse possible to explain away the connection instead of accepting responsibility for it.
    I reread your post and understand where your coming from alittle better.

But after reviewing the evidence so far I don't believe this could have been what happened.The evidence shows that WT solicited this membership and have used the privledges of that membership to its fullest.
    Just last night my husband showed me photos of WT using UN planes and busses in a mission in africa.
    If this was a forced membership they would have been members in name only and not used all these perks.

Also the UN seemed genuinly disturbed when we showed them what WT had been writing about them all these years.
    After becoming members the WT continued to write bad stuff about the UN.If what you suggest is true this would have stopped when they became members.

Ranchette

• Ranchette
    Ranchette

Waiting,
    You are right a JW wouldn't have said this.

If you read the first paragraph of my response to One you will see where my one track thinking was coming from.

Ranchette

• one
    one

waiting
    it is my pleasure "metting you"

Ranchette,
    read it again, as you can see i did not intented going into details. You fill the blanks... what you have read about the issue is not all there is to know, as usual thing like that are much more complicated than they appear.

Take president Kennedy, some are still speculating about why and who etc

• Ranchette
    Ranchette

One,

You said.
    4.- If you continue against us here is what we will have to do about you...
    5.- if you change your mind (now that you oracle is diying or dead), or at leat your actitude we can be forgiving, we may even help you, $$$.

What I'm trying to point out here is that even after WT became members they continued to be against the UN in their literature
    they also didn't really Change their attitudeeither.

You don't think the UN would have noticed this in 9 or 10 yrs if they were so aware before making this suposed proposition with them what WT's attitude was towards the UN?

Yes they wrote some pro UN stuff in the Awake but at the same time the continued the negative they always had.The UN would have called them on the carpet on this if it happened the way you propose.

Why would it be so hard to believe that WT saw the benifits of becoming members and just believed the rank and file would never find out?
    This isn't the only secret they have kept from us.
    It's also not the first time they have gone against their own teachings.
    I hope this makes sense.It makes sense in my head but putting it in word form is a challange.

Ranchette

• rem
    rem

The WTBTS is nothing but a speck of dust to the UN. What would they care what that puny, insignificant organization says or has to offer? I'm sure the UN doesn't give a rat's ass about the WTBTS as they have much bigger fish to fry. The WTBTS probably doesn't even show up on their radar screen. It seems that the UN was not even aware of the WTBTS true feelings toward them. In any rate, the UN had nothing mucht to gain from this association, really. The WTBTS is the one that benefitted the most from the association.

rem

'A scientific opinion is one which there is some reason to believe is true; an unscientific opinion is one which is held for some reason other than its probable truth.' - Bertrand Russell

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit