Have a great 08 everybody!

by changeling 25 Replies latest jw friends

• DJK
    DJK
    Woohoo! First post for 2008! It's just gone midnight here.

Are you at home or are you in a habit of bringing a laptop everywhere you go? Cheers Brinjen.

• Alpaca
    Alpaca

Hi Changling and everyone else,

I don't post very often, but I do hang out here at least several times a week and enjoy reading your observations and comments.

So, I just wanted to return the good wishes for a Happy New Year.

Mary, I have followed your some of your trevails in your postings. You sound like a positive person in spite of it all. Keep on troopin'...it'll get better.

Cheers,

Alex

• Alpaca
    Alpaca

Changeling....

Sorry, I misspelled your name....

Alex

• brinjen
    brinjen
    Woohoo! First post for 2008! It's just gone midnight here.
    Are you at home or are you in a habit of bringing a laptop everywhere you go? Cheers Brinjen.

I'm at home, got home from work not too long ago, having a quiet one. Cheers back at ya DJK!

• Tara
    Tara

Happy New Year, Changeling and everybody! I hope it is one full of health, happiness, and prosperity for all.

• jambon1
    jambon1

9 hours to go. Slainte everyone, slainte!

• Mary
    Mary
    Alpaca said: Mary, I have followed your some of your trevails in your postings. You sound like a positive person in spite of it all. Keep on troopin'...it'll get better.

Thanks hon.....I really appreciate that.....and I didn't even post half of what happened this year!

• Billzfan23
    Billzfan23

I am soooo ready to put '07 behind me.. gonna party like it's 99 tonight..haha...

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

011.gif picture by Lesliev1031

Leslie

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((CHANGELING)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

ROCKS

Be safe tonight DOLL! I'm in the process of getting stuff ready for about 20 people tonight. MMMMMMMMMM I't's gonna be a rocking time at my house tonight.

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL

NMG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit