Very short video, to the point, your thoughts?

by Wasanelder Once 13 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Wasanelder Once
  • purplesofa
    purplesofa

who is the audience for this video?

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

The audio is from a WT PSA about loving your children. The threat was the big bad world before. Now I have Jesus Cano as the threat. It might not seem too clear I suppose. I think it will be interesting to see the comments of the witnoids and others. The audience is anyone who watches it. It is meant to be critical. W.Once

• changeling
    changeling

The point was not clear (or made at all). No one is going to "get it" unless they know of Joshph Cano, and most people do not.

changelong

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

I'm really surprised you guys didn't take it the way it was meant. This JW did:

JAKEV25 (14 minutes ago) Show Hide Marked as spam 0

Reply | Spam Truth...up to your old tricks I see.....Child abuse is not a religious problem...it is a societal problem...it crosses all religions including yours. Which is the "Church of I hate JW's"

Maybe more will be like him and see the point. At least it will make them wonder who Cano is to be afraid of. W.Once

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

link the news video which details who cano was and what he did and what he had in his car when he was preying on little boys.

the vaseline shot made a lot of people cringe.

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

No offense, Wasa, but I had the same reaction. I thought, "Man, there is only going to be a tiny group that knows what this is about."

But, if your intent was to "throw it out there" and let the curious do some research, then maybe it's a win. It's super-short, so even if a person didn't care, they'd still bother watching it. And if they get their interest piqued, then they can do some research and discover the rest themselves.

Kinda reminds me of the "607 BCE?!?" billboards.

Good luck with it!

Dave

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Video has been removed, repaired and reposted. See what you think now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbHnZ5iV65E W.Once

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Wasa, your revised version is MUCH better in my opinion. I was afraid you'd made it longer, but it's still short. The text you threw in adds so much value.

Good luck with this, it's exactly what you were trying to make it -- poignant, sharp, clever.

Dave

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

much better wasa!

purps

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit