An IVITATION and DEAR THANKS to All MY New Friends

by nomoreguilt 4 Replies latest jw friends

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

With the approaching of a new year and the passing of an old one, may I take this opportunity to express my grattitude to all of you here. In the short time that I have been privileged to be a member of the board I have made many new friends and have had the opportunity to learn in depth of others.

So often in life people seem to be just ships passing in the night. We let them go and think nothing more about them. We didn't learn much from them, nor did we necessarily take the time to do so. While being a jw, we were forced to learn and become privy to the errors of others while not looking more so at the reason why we HAD to. An organization had made us to look more critically of others and not looking at THAT organization itself. What a shame that those that say they have our best interests at heart, our eternal salvation, are the very ones that take away our joy out of being so close to others.

I wish to thank JK666 for giving me the insight of Crisis of Conscience, by Raymond Franz. What a fabulous read, I strongly recommend it to all others not yet aquainted with it. Once I got past the first few pages, it flew by, and had my rapt attention.

This is not to minimize the the feelings that I have developed for the rest of the board. To name a few;

Bonnie_Clyde

Changeling

DJK

trevor

Ian

onthewayout

WTWIZARD

JOURLES

The list goes on, and all I can say is thank you and carry on with the words of encouragement that you all give to everyone.

What with the new years holiday tomorrow, needless to say, I'm going to be very busy. We are expecting around 18 people over for the evening, no dubs. However, if there are any of you that believe you may live near me, from my posts, you are very welcome to join us. Just PM me and we can take it from there.

Again Thank You all, and have a safe and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

I remain and have nomoreguilt

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

Well written. Happy New Year.

Isaac

• changeling
    changeling

A happy and wonderfull new year to you as well!

changeling

• is there help out there
    is there help out there

Like I tell the woman, I`n just here to serve.

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

I'm glad you have no more guilt and on your way to recovery! Have a happy, safe and healthy New Year!

nj

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit