New England Patriots

by XJW4EVR 11 Replies latest social physical

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

OK, now that this team has gone 16-0, the pressure is going to be turned up an infinite amount of notches. Good luck.

As for the surviving 1972 Miami Dolphins, guess you have to keep that champagne on ice a little while longer.

BTW, I'm not a Patriots fan; I just love to see good football.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

I am a pats fan and I'm jumping for joy. All the way baby.

• Cold Creek Swimmer
    Cold Creek Swimmer

When the Giants went up 28-16, I told my son that you can't hold Brady down for the wole game. Although I wanted the Giants to win, I knew if they didn't score every time they had the ball in the 2nd half, they would not win. The Pats are just too good. I don't know if they will win it all though. Like you said XJW, the pressure is really on now. Playoff football is different. But the Pats seem to be able to turn it up at will when the game is on the line. Congrats to all the Pats fans out there. Well done.

CCS

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

The Giants played one of their best games of the year, the Pats had their hands full. What an offensive line the Pats have, then add a QB of Brady's quality and the receivers lead by Moss and Welker and it's hard to keep up, but again it all starts with that line..

• delilah
    delilah

Tonight's game was a nail-biter!! The Giants played really well, what can I say?! The first half was exciting. Eli was playing better than he's played in the last few games. I was praying for an interception....and we finally got one. I was praying for a win.... and we finally got it. But it was so close!!!

Way to go Patriot's.....16-0. All the way to Superbowl boys!!!!

God I love football!

• Purza
    Purza

I love the Patriots -- especially Tom Brady (a SF Bay Area native).

My daughter got a Brady jersey for Christmas. She is now refusing to take it off.

Would love to see them win it all this year. Go Pats!

Purza

• Gopher
    Gopher

There are a lot of un-PATRIOT-ic football fans out there who think the New England team is smug and want to see them get knocked off. I for one am enjoying their excellent season.

Tonight they set a new NFL record for number of points in a season. The record was formerly held by the 1998 Minnesota Vikings. It is no coincidence that Randy Moss was both on that Minnesota team and on this Patriot team.

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

I saw the Pats play the Steelers in a luxury booth at Gillette Stadium. I'll never be able to watch a game down with the unwashed masses again. Got my picture taken with John Hannah and Harold Jackson, for you long time Pats fans.....

• onesong
    onesong

It's been an unbelievable run being a Boston sports fan here!!! The Red Sox, Patriots and even the Celtics now.

Hats off to the Giants--they had nothing to gain and played a great game.

There is indeed a lot of pressure on the Patriots but they are a veteran, professional team that can handle it.

The biggest concern is the defense, they're aging and have given up a lot of points recently. This week off will be a big help.

• delilah
    delilah
    I saw the Pats play the Steelers in a luxury booth at Gillette Stadium. I'll never be able to watch a game down with the unwashed masses again. Got my picture taken with John Hannah and Harold Jackson, for you long time Pats fans...

aw you braggart!!! I'm jealous! Good for you. That's awesome!!

There are a lot of un-PATRIOT-ic football fans out there who think the New England team is smug and want to see them get knocked off.

yeah, my husband is a Charger's fan, long time, and he kept cheering for the Giants...but, like I said before, the Giants played very well....Kudos to them!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit