Here's how I kept busy during JWD maintenance time..

by Frequent_Fader_Miles 25 Replies latest jw friends

• dinah
    dinah

I watched Mississippi State Bulldogs win their bowl game. WooooHooooo

• BIG D
    BIG D

i made cookies!!!!!!!!!!

big d

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles
    You'll keep the Brooklyn boys busy for a while.

Well, I try.

Just submitted 6 more requests ... LOL!

• KenseiShimonzu
    KenseiShimonzu

I didn't know that was what that was,lol...In the meantime,I dragged my carcass down to the gym,and squeezed out an hr of cardio,then about 45 mins on the weights,came back and listened to "Pretty Women" from the "Sweeney Todd"sdtrk,then "You give me something" by James Morrison,watched "Fists of Fury" after all of that,i looked,and the site was back,lmao-KenShi

• BrentR
    BrentR

I was in a very dark, quiet bedroom with an ice pack on my head hoping it would not explode. It's almost 2008 and you would think they would have better pain meds by now.

• KenseiShimonzu
    KenseiShimonzu

I was in a very dark, quiet bedroom with an ice pack on my head hoping it would not explode. It's almost 2008 and you would think they would have better pain meds by now

I learned for the first time,this year,what migraine pain is...luckily i still had some Hydrocodones cached away,...i think my migraine is afraid now,lmao:P

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I porked out on a box of truffles my sister gave me for Christmas. Ok, I didn't eat it all, just about half a pound which is enough to disgust even me. I still have about a pound and a half left. I think I'm gonna chuck it.

On New Years day I'm declaring this a chocolate free zone.

W

• wednesday
  • wednesday
    wednesday

seriously folks http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/25/62951/1.ashx

click on the link i gave above. next to " bullshit bingo" by Mulan, one of the funniest threads ever here at jwd.

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

If you're going to fill out fake interest requests from the WTS page - Only do 1 per session. If their IT team has half a brain - they'll be filtering out multiple requests from the same IP address. Then again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit