Burningbridges: What happened to your myspace site? Were U 4 real?

by WingCommander 7 Replies latest jw friends

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

or were you just a WatchTower troll trying to entrap people that were trying to be nice to you? I read your site, thought it was nice, added you as a friend, made some comments, and now today your myspace page is GONE!!! This kind of crap makes me nervous. Her name was Brook, and she posted back about 3 pages about her myspace site; wanting people to look at it, join her webblog, etc. For the first time I did it,(well, besides Crumpet's site) and now I feel like, "What the F*ck?) Anyone know what's going on? Or, does the one known as "Burningbridges" or Brook want to come out and comment please? Thanks, Wing Commander

• bikerchic
  • burningbridges
    burningbridges

hi, it's me, brooke. Yes I was for real. My husband found out i joined the forum and posted the link to my myspace. he flipped out, closed my account, locked me out of all my accounts, email, everything. i had to leave and go to my moms it was so bad. i left him and went through hell. today i got my house and my daughter, but not until an elder came to my home and "mediated" on our behalf. he is being pyscho, threatening, crazy. yes i was for real, I'm not going anywhere, i'm just going through a real tough time. i prob. will have to get a restraining order on monday

brooke

• Micky4321
    Micky4321

She probably decided she didn't want to be so public about it. She did say her husband still goes to meetings.

• Micky4321
    Micky4321

Oh I'm sorry that you are having to go through this.

• Honesty
    Honesty

The JW's hatre it when they lose control over a person's life.

When I stopped going to the meetings my ex made my life hell until I divorced the crazy woman.

For some reason that's the way it ends up when one spouse wakes up and sees the cult for what it is.

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

Ditto here. With my soon to be ex going back to the cult, trying to drag my daughter in..these situations can be rough. Good luck Brooke.

Isaac

• dogisgod
    dogisgod

Brook, be very careful.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit