Is there a Universal Issue? Did God cheat....yes and I can prove it.

by oompa 45 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• eclipse
    eclipse
    the Babel story is allegory...to show that the people were of one mind to do "something" and God caused them to be scattered so that theirplans were not realized. the language was "confused" so that they could not communiate sufficiently to attempt it again.

And why is it allegory? And how is this NOT CHEATING??? why would god NOT want them to communicate effectively? hmm? Because he's a scared chicken-shit god, that's why. He was afraid that they would succeed in become united and being perfectly able to rule themselves, that's why he took away their ability to communicate. The reality is, that we invented god as a reason to why there is evil.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

in the fairy tale of the tower of babel:

how could man ever reach god, when when supposedly god is in the 3rd heaven?

"god" just had to stop them?

• myelaine
    myelaine

dear eclipse...

"The reality is, that we invented god as a reason to why there is evil."... Who can number the clouds by wisdom? Or who can pour out the bottles of heaven, when the dust hardens in clumps, and the clods cling together? love michelle

• eclipse
    eclipse
    Who can number the clouds by wisdom? Or who can pour out the bottles of heaven, when the dust hardens in clumps, and the clods cling together?

Satellites can now tell us how many clouds are in the sky over any part of the earth, they can tell us the exact types of clouds, the type of precipitation that is being formed in those clouds, the temperature, the wind speed, the weather......can they make it rain? Actually scientists now can, it's called cloud seeding. Could the writers count the clouds, or make it rain? No of course not, that is why they wrote that. They did write a good observations about mud though, when it rains, the dirt gets wet, and it sticks together... Myelaine, I appreciate your effort in sharing the bible with me, but frankly, it does nothing but further prove to me that the jewish god, YHWH, is just a figment of the writer's imagination.

• myelaine
    myelaine

dear eclipse...

"I appreciate your effort in sharing the bible with me"...

of course you do...your history of snide remarks are all but forgotten...

love michelle

• writetoknow
    writetoknow

Actually this is a very strange post accusing God of cheating? It call giving God credit for being all powerful so you can call Him evil. Then you take the power back when it doesn 't fit your purpose

THE RULES

1.) God is all powerful and because He does not fix my problems He is evil

2.) Yet He doesn't really exist so I can call Him evil

3.) Man wrote the bible but I still blame God for everything written in it

4.) Man's history is full of evil without God involved but God is evil.

The history of government leaders is to kill anyone that disgrees with them. Something wrong here God did what... cheat! Come on get real what a sad whinny society we have become.

Only JW's knows about the universal issue of good and evil what world do you live in did you forget to listen to other religions? I never known a religion that doen't know the issue.

The issue of God's Kingdom against Satan has been taught for some two thousand years.

Let say God does exist and He is all powerful and He can destroy anyone that disagrees with Him.

Does that mean He is also patience because He doesn't destory us for all the negative statements made on this forum about Him?

Or does that prove He doesn't exist?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit