So what would you find if you only read the Bible?...........

by oompa 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Josh3109
    Josh3109

Why do you people follow this religion. I have been reading up on this religion for a few days now and I have to say that it is the most ridiculous thing I have ever encountered in my entire life. The thing that bothers me the most though is your messed up view on blood transfusions and how you are not allowed to give blood or take blood. Im pretty sire that if I needed to take blood to live I wouldn't even think about saying no. Then how if someone gets out of the religion they are basically considered dead by every other jehovas witness member including thier parents!! I for one am not that interested in following a set of rules as STRICT as the ones you guys follow. Like WTF just go leave the stupid religion already your life will be so much better without those stupid old men controlling your life with this corrupted excuse for a religion.

• oompa
    oompa

Welome Josh....nice to see you feellin it! I think the Bible has really messed a lot of us posters up, not to mention many billions of other poor souls. Same for the Koran readers.........We can do better than this.....I am going to write a OOMPA HOLY BOOK.....nah

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

Oompa - does your holy book have words or just pictures?

• eclipse
    eclipse

Welcome Josh,

Like WTF just go leave the stupid religion already your life will be so much better without those stupid old men controlling your life with this corrupted excuse for a religion.

LOL, you took the words out of our mouths, so to speak...

you will find that most of here feel exactly the same as you do, only many of us were JW's,

either born in or deceived into being a bible study, and now free.

• civicsi00
    civicsi00

I learned that God's own people were some of the most screwed up people on Earth. Take David, for example. God finds favor in him from when he is young, he's blessed with Ass-Kickery, then when David grows up and becomes king, he goes off to his balcony, sees a married woman that he wants, takes her, kills off her husband, and then he finally realizes what the hell he just did (after a prophet of God had to come in and explain it to him). He was a decent guy for the most part, but what I will never understand is how after everything he had seen and done, he went off and did something like that.

Overall, I've learned that everyone is imperfect and we shouldn't be followers of men.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit