blood

by edward gentry 10 Replies latest watchtower medical

• edward gentry
    edward gentry

my mother died from refusing a blood transfussion, it took her 3 weeks to die and her body fought hard to live. By the end she had gangrene in both feet and hands, the doctors said, if she survived they would have to be amputated. Im there thinking, "okay, shes footless, handless, but still mummy dearest".kidney failure, heart failure followed, with the doctors fighting like all hell trying to keep her alive. Course she didnt survive.18 days into the ordeal I went in to look at her and the whites of her eyes were blood red, eyes wide open, unseeing. Those ghastly red eyes. I thought "this is GODS WILL?"
    it seemed impossible.
    Edward

• Seeker
    Seeker

Welcome to the board, Edward. Your point on blood is well taken. Why would this be God's will to put the symbol of life ahead of life itself?

• edward gentry
    edward gentry

not that Im blubbing teary eyed about it, it was just like a final revelation, as though God put her through that to prove the erroneousness of the Witness position to me. Or somethin.delusions that God is sendin me signals

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

"Delusions" is right, but I'm glad you got the messege anyway. You can also just read up on the matter at the link on the bottom of this page. I'm sure it will reinforce your delusion in a mighty way.

I'm very sorry about your mom. It is a truly crazy and fanatical belief, it hurts people, and kills people. I get ashamed thinking of how fervently I believed it.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Hi Ed,

Sorry about your Mother's suffering. If I may, I'd like to repeat the gist of Seeker's comment because I think it is profound - the scriptural treatment of blood is based on RESPECT FOR LIFE and blood is used as a symbol for life. The Witnesses have inverted the intent of the scripture, venerating the symbol while abusing the actual.

What greater idolatry could there be?

We could justifiably call Jehovah's Witnesses "BLOOD WORSHIPPERS," couldn't we?

• mommy
    mommy

Just bringing this to the top so that Edward can apologize for sucking everyone's sympathy whilst he was lieing through his teeth. See his mom didn't die this way, he was just trying to get attention.
    wendy

When I leave, you will know I have been here

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

Hmm.. but I thought he told everyone his mom died to defend himself from vicious little me????? Oh what a tangled web we weave....

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

Notice if you will Edwards registration date. November 1'st. He then posted this November 2'nd. So unless I "attacked" his mother in chat the VERY first day he was on here, unlikely since most newbies don't jump directly into chat, this proves even more that he is a liar. He STARTED with this thread.

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

Naeb,

The guy admitted his lie. Now you are rubbing it in his face. In other words his wrong, makes anything you did to hurt him, OK I guess.

I used to be involved in administering lie dector tests. The polygraph examiner, use's questions that will almost 99.99% of the time elicit a lie, the examiner then uses the responses or lies to establish a base line, to compare truthful replies from deceptive.

My point, not one of us are completely honest in every detail. When someone offer a confession, without interrogation, it is because this person is or has been suffering with the lie. Could it be that Ed, human that he is, falls into this catagory? I think it is evident from his actions.

Sure you can keep rubbing his nose in it, but you are diminished in the process.

Dan

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

Danny I didn't bring this up. He is the one who seems to have a fascination with me. Did I make a thread about hislie? NO, then maybe you could say that I am trying to expose him or rub it in his face. He didn't make an admission to people because he felt bad. He did it because he was caught. That's not my issue anyways. My issue is that he says he lied to defend himself from ME. If someone said that about you would you not try to set the record straight?? Now that I have. This issue is over for me. THis thread speaks for itself.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit