Jehovah's Witnesses and the UN

by isnrblog 13 Replies latest jw friends

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

I e-mailed it to my mom & dad (who is the PO of his cong.). When I first mentioned it they didn't believe it was real, but after e-mailing it, they then just dismissed it as a pass in order to use the library. It's hard to break that loyalty to the society!!!

babygirl...

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

I hadn't heard anything inside the bOrg about the UN/NGO membership until recently. When I brought up about the NBC pedophile story and the scandal it could cause, a brother told me that the pedophile story was no big deal and would be as quickly forgotten as the Society's UN/NGO membership scandal.

Nope, I don't think there's a carpet big enough to sweep the pedophile issue under. And perhaps now is a good time to resurrect the UN/NGO issue while they're tripping over their lies.

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

Thanks Gopher (nice to see you!) and Hawkaw - it doesn't really matter what spin the WTS puts on this, the hypocrisy comes up so clearly in different areas:

Malawi R/F must go to prison rather than get a membership in a political organization (BTW, Mexico R/F can bribe officials for membership in the army!), but The Society can do whatever they want FOR LIBRARY ACCESS.

Then, to meet their membership requirements, they PRAISE the very "beast" they demonize.

What kind of schizophrenia allows these perversions of integrity? Oh, that's right - divine inspiration...

• isnrblog
    isnrblog

Yes, send it to your Mom.

Fred, www.isnrblog.com

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit