Ding Dong !!!

by prophecor 19 Replies latest jw experiences

• prophecor
    prophecor

No, not that kind of ding dong. How many Jehovah's Witnesses have rung your doorbell this morning? They just rung mine's under the guise of possibly being one of my family members coming over for Christmas. I rushed to the door and when not immediately recognising them, I had to catch myself. "Oh Snap", I guess I should have saw it coming. Any JW's coming to see you this Christmas day?

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

We don't have a doorbell, but I think it would be appropriate if I were to here "ding dong" as they approached....

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles

No ding dongs here! I only answer the door if I'm expecting someone ... or in case of an emergency anyways. Whenever the witnesses pass by, I ignore them completely.

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

What's the deal with that propecor? Was it a stealth shepherding call or something?

• chickpea
    chickpea

i do have a slight trepidation there is a call looming since i know i was observed by a car group at the store this week..... not approached but unmistakably observed.....

i am tempted to put up a sticky note to this effect: be right back, gone to get the christmas lights from K****

but then that is baiting as well as lying.....

where ARE those sticky notes???

• wizardca
    wizardca

They came by at Thanksgiving. I should be safe today.

• prophecor
    prophecor
    Was it a stealth shepherding call or something?

Yes, the Shepherds are coming for me. They no where I live. Oh goodness, Think I'll need to change my zip code, again.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Thats strange to have a call on Christmas day .We were told NOT to go out on that day as the world was usually drunk." And Bad assoctiation spoiled good habits."

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I didn't get any witlesses this morning, and I am not expecting any other visitors so any that do show up will only be wasting their time and gas to hound me. And, since UPS is closed on Christmas Day, there is no way I am getting a package from them.

The stunt that is worse is when they follow the UPS or mail delivery. Especially UPS. When I have something from UPS and the witlesses follow the truck to hound or recapture me, that is the ultimate low down stunt. When I expect a package (a delivery from Bronners or Christmas Mouse, for instance), the last thing I need is to have those cockroach witlesses hounding me. Usually those packages take between 15 minutes to an hour to dispatch, depending on how many little ornaments I have to put up at that time. If they pull that crap on me, they risk having their places and/or the Kingdumb Hell decorated with whatever Christmas items I receive at that time.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

wow, back in my day we were never so sneaky. Desperate times, desperate measures I guess. No one has called at my door - as far as I know they've been here once in a whole year - left a tract.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit