Is my new.....

by kerj2leev 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

well, I guess I'm totally lame on all fronts! I have a hard time with the license game, but it's nice to know what the name means.

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

What's the point in using RR's avatar? If you are trying to be funny by disrespecting him, I agree with avishai, it's juvenile. (also not even funny). I think there should be a forum rule against posting pics of other posters without their permission.

Cog

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

It's already hard enough telling who's who around here. Impersonating another member should result in being kicked off the board. Not cool.

• poppers
    poppers

Take it down, it's deceptive and that's enough of a reason. People here have had their fill of deception.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Ignore him.

Dumbasses like him congregate where they receive an audience.

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev
    Dumbasses like him

Wow! It was a simple question with a simple answer. No need for the name calling!

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

no freedom of expression here beo*tch ;-)

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

I was given news of this little stint by no less than 4 people.

I sent Kerj2leev a private message, respectfully reminding him that that was my avatar, and not his. I was sent back this:

[removed: Do not post PM's]

Ok. So Keith here is mocking me behind my back, but I should take it like a man. Well I don't care, say what you want, but everyone else here has already told you what an idiot you are.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

note to self: avatars are privately owned and any public or private use of such without consent is a violation of JWD Law.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit