Da Bears

by kerj2leev 13 Replies latest jw friends

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

Going to hopefully meet up with Whyamihere, at the Bears game. Maybe we can salvage what has turned out to be a shitty season with a sweep of the Packers!

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

You know it!

I'm running out of the house right now to buy the items for my sign!!!

Bench Orton

Start Ditka

Ditka is God!!!

p.s. Hi to April from JWD!!!!

That should get me on TV. I bet many will wonder what JWD stands for. Hahahaha - More upcoming members hopefully.

Brooke

• JH
    JH

Licking Brookie

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

p.s. I still think it's funny you know my Aunt. Small world!

I'll call you tomorrow and tell you where I am at! Oh yeah, we are picking our tickets at the Stadium - I know, I didn't lose or misplace them. I think we are in section 325??? I have no clue - you'll pick up on that after meeting me...lol.

Brookie

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

JH - get some help!

• JH
    JH

alt

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

Well Da Bears now have to learn the Cubs' song "there is always next year". But the question should really be where was special teams unit????? There is no reason we should have ended our season as soon and as poorly as we did!

That being said, don't fail us now Bears, we HAVE, have to beat the Packers cause I just might have to start kneeing the WI fans I work w/ should we lose. There is nothing worse than having to listen to a smug Packers fan and all their talk of Farv (an example of the advances medicine has made in arthritis meds and cream!)

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

I LOOOOOVE The Bears this year. I'm a Vikings fan.

<edit> Have fun at the game.

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev
    LOOOOOVE The Bears this year. I'm a Vikings fan.

Really....you had to go there!!

Brookie, I have a couple ideas that could get you on camera!

• Abandoned
    Abandoned
    Really....you had to go there!!

Manly hug time...... ((((((((((((((((kerj2leev)))))))))))))))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit