Great Film Lines !!!

by cluless 40 Replies latest jw friends

• cluless
    cluless

From Throw A long Rope .

....If its black white ..right wrong or something in between if theres a wrong you fight it. If you dont you become a part of it.. that aint so hard to figure is it?

Any great lines fom films come to anybodys mind?

• brinjen
    brinjen

The Simpsons Movie

*Homer in church, madly flipping through the pages of the bible*

This book doesn't have any answers!

• DJK
    DJK

From Predetor...."If it bleeds, we can kill it"!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Fredo, you are my older brother and I love you very much, but dont take sides against the family again. EVER

• JK666
    JK666

"Either get busy livin', or get busy dyin'. - Shawshank Redemption

• freydi
    freydi

"Guess who's coming to dinner?"

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

"Do you feel lucky? Well, do ya, PUNK?"

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

From "Dog Day Afternoon"

I guess because i was a teenager when this movie came out that's it my all time favorite, never forgot it

A guy talking on one of those handheld loudspeaker to the guy in the bank holding hostages, " come out we'll make sure your safe, or something like, that, point blank they;re feeding him anything to make him give up the hostages and of course he realizes that, and he says to guy on loudspeaker "kiss me", guy says why" he answers " I like to be kissed while I'm being F****ked"

• Save My Soul
    Save My Soul

"King Kong ain't got nothin on me"

Denzel Washington

Training Day

• Save My Soul
    Save My Soul

From the Matrix:

This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.

I shouldda took the blue pill!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit