What are you going to do when you get to heaven? Ever ask a gb member?

by Fisherman 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

Remmeber that was a question that one would pose to a BS or to some one that said he belived in going to heaven? As if the GB or this generation knows what they will do in heaven. Funny, I never read bout what any individual gb or annointed that knows hwat he or she is gonna do in heaven. Did you evr ask some annoited bro you knew what they would do when they dies and went to heaven?

• Save My Soul
    Save My Soul

The buzz is they will rule as Kings and Priest someday. Until then I guess they will do the church thing and eat milk and honey all day.

mmmmm Honey!!

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

That is what the wts says that the Bible says that ALL that go to heaven will do. So the purpose of the question is to discourage personal belief in the heavenly hope.

• Must obey!
    Must obey!

Why, the GB will of course do what all the other anointed ones have been doing since they were resurrected in 1919. They will go on the "Millennial Kingdom Rulership" school that Jesus started in 1919. At this loving theocratic arrangement provided by Jehovah for the brotherhood, the GB will receive personalised tuition and instruction by brothers Russell, Rutherford, Knorr, Franz, and Henschel...oh and Jesus himself will make the occasional guest appearance....on how to stop being such legalistic, pompous asses and how to be humble, truthful, compassionate Christians reigning during the millennial reign. There is no lunch or tea provided at this school....all attendees must bring their own.

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Must Obey! Will they need to have their name badges on at all times too?

• Robert7
    Robert7

What I never understood is that if the people on Earth will be perfect, guided by Jehovah's perfect laws and principles, then why do they need 144,000 co-rulers? People all will be following the laws, so what is there to do? If the laws are perfect, then it's not like Congress passing new laws...

• knock knock
    knock knock

I believe their concept is that they co-rule over the earth for the time needed to perfect humans, i.e. 1000 years. Then BOOM, as Madden would say, they are no longer needed in that role and are just like any other angel. Imagine that, Russel and Rutherford as angels! HA! And don't forget Fred Franz and that Woodsworth character. So it is 1000 years + years to A until the GB is ousted from power. That gives them plenty of time to come up with new strategies to remain in power.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit