Happy Solstice To All!!

by Seeker4 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Hey, all JWDers!

Hope you have a wonderful Solstice today. Tonight I will toast you all as we burn a candle against the darkness and enjoy the incredible adventure of being alive on this remarkable planet.

My seasonal best to my brothers and sisters scattered across its beautiful surface.

Seeker4

• Open mind
    Open mind

Thanks Seeker4!!

We're gonna be sacrificing a couple virgins and drinking some pigs blood.

How 'bout you guys?

Open Mind

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

I have a feeling that there won't be a virgin in sight when Lori and I are celebrating!!

Enjoy, my friend.

S4

• Carmel
    Carmel

Thanks! Mrs. Carmel and I will be having a special Thai dinner in recognitions of our 44th aniversery! One should always get married on the longest night of the year'!! Yeah, for winter solstice! carmel

• BrentR
    BrentR

Thanks Seeker4! Solstice to me means the days will start getting longer by aprrox 2 minutes each day. The short days play hell with my mood and I always like seeing them get longer. I get to come out of my emotional hybernation.

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Blessed Solstice 2007

We visited my favourite stone circle this morning up in Cumbria.

[IMG]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f288/diamondblue1974/055.jpg[/IMG]

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I will try my best to have a happy solstice

• changeling
    changeling

Right back atcha!

changeling

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

Elegantly stated. Back atcha big guy.

• *summer*
    *summer*

At this time of year, I am usually in Lake Wales Fla for Winter Solstice with my Kundalini Yoga brothers and sisters. But this year, it wasn't meant to be:-( Brahma willing, I will see them all at Summer Solstice in the Jemez Mountains of New-Mexico:-)

Happy Winter Solstice to all. Days are now getting longer:-)

*summer*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit