Do something that makes a difference in this world .

by blueviceroy 10 Replies latest jw friends

• blueviceroy
    blueviceroy

What is it ?

What can I do to make the world better?

What can I do to change the world for the better?

I have joined several on line communities that cater to these very questions.

http://www.tenmillionclicksforpeace.org

http://lightworkers.org

Maybe you can find some action that affects the world around you in a positive way.

Experiencing Love is our birthright and many of us have had that taken from us.

I get to see love in everything , it's a blessing , I am free to express love in every action I take, every word I speak , every moment is ripe for enjoyment and I can't wait for the next oportunity to make a difference.

I used to believe nothing was as banal and insipid as LOVE , I now experience things with a different insight.

If you suffer , take action to end suffering.

In love and service to all , Clark

• Cheetos
    Cheetos

Oh, well I guess I am supposed to say "Go To Bethel!

• Superfine Apostate
    Superfine Apostate

somewhere i read that the earth would be a better place without having all those people trying to improve it... which probably is the case, as everyone has a different view of "better".

• blueviceroy
    blueviceroy

I say better in the sense that it relates to the emotional and mental state of human beings, educated and prosperous humans full of love and understanding don't spoil as much as our current batch of humanity does.

Acting from Love it is impossible to do harm (sacred love ,not the kind of "if I do this for you , you will do that for me" Love)

Acts of this type of love allow us to EXPERIENCE love . and that is what love is after all , an experience not a possession or even a state of being but merely an experience.

An experience is a thing that is an active process not a passive state , so if love is lacking in your life , perform actions of a loving nature and watch the change take place.

• blueviceroy
    blueviceroy

Any one who has read some of my posts will be able to tell you I take a relatively dim view of organized religions.

I've even gone so far as to call the story's in some famous religious documents "fairy tales" and "lies"

So needless to say the things I am pointing to relate specifically to the place between the ears and the center of your being.

Taking action ,however minor, is a step toward the light and a move from pain to freedom.

Love is the cornerstone of a fulfilling existence and well worth working for.

• Gregor
    Gregor

OK, I did it. Now what?

• blueviceroy
    blueviceroy

Now we continue and let all the little things we do add up over time .

It is the effort of love that makes the difference, the cessation of effort isn't the plan . it is a continual process , through the continued efforts we will grow and become blessed with the activation of our true loving nature.

There is no destination , no final reward , the gift is in the giving. Once we pause in our effort to show love ,o accept our "payment" we cease to experience love and instead experience disillusionment.

I have seen through a very analytical experiment that when I practice loving kindness as my motive , no matter what kind of an ass I might deal with or what frustration I collide with the result is a repeatable and beneficial outcome.

Love creates more love. Self seeking creates despair .

So I have learned that acting with love makes me receive and experience love.

I have been practicing this learned experience very intensely of late and have seen people thaw in front of my very eyes within minutes of being exposed to genuine love energy.

So growing sacred love in ones heart seems to be key inasmuch as being happy is concerned.

Does it make sense?

I wonder does anyone even care about love?

• Gregor
    Gregor

I have been practicing this learned experience very intensely of late and have seen people thaw in front of my very eyes within minutes of being exposed to genuine love energy.

I thaw someone expose their love energy once. You are correct. It can be an intense experience. But seriously, I think if others are approached in a spirit of goodwill they tend to reciprocate. It is not that difficult to understand and make it a part of your personality. Just don't start grinning at everyone like a Moony. It can be off putting.

• blueviceroy
    blueviceroy

yep I forego the grinning till later.

I still remember how I used to feel about those "freaky love children " and religious nutjobs"

I keep my thing restrained and then whip it out unexpectedly .

Most people are very pleasently suprised, the ones still living in thier own personal world just seem to melt away when you got something real inside .

I'm not a zealot by any means but I do firmly believe in expressing strong love energy as much as possible , it affects everything around us when we do. I believe the intent is the real power and not really any particular action, simply growing the desire to be genuinely full of Love is enough to do the trick.

• beksbks
    beksbks

I'm a freaky love child! Wait, is this the oral sex thread?

Actually Blue, I've had a blast out shopping this holiday season. It seems that the love is flowing. I chat with people where ever I go. It's kind of amazing sometimes, how much people seem to appreciate the interaction. Do you realize that in today's world, we can go shopping, buy gas, check out at the library, and never speak to another living person?

I was out shopping all day on Tuesday, and I forgot to eat. I started feeling sick, and getting a major headache. I decided to do the dreaded drive through. As I approached the entrance, a guy pulled in in front of me from the other side, he got there first, and had every right. He was so nice! He looked over and motioned he was sorry, then he actually backed up and let me in! I sat there in line, thinking about it and how rare and nice it was. So when I got up to the window, I paid for his order too, before I even had time to think about it. It made me feel good, I was able to thank him. I pulled out just as I could see him waving out the window. I couldn't help but hope that both of us would continue to move through our day and feel the love.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit