NWT translation of Daniel 1:2 and 607

by behemot 28 Replies latest watchtower bible

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Hi scholar! Welcome back! You are still one of the champion Black Propagandists for apostates, in my opinion—a perfect foil.

Your "celebrated scholars" have been routinely demonstrated to be nothing more than maledicted escolars, i.e. accursed oilfish.

• onacruse
    onacruse

jayhawk:

I can't believe you still post here after being so thoroughly pounded by AlanF in the 607 debate last year.

I beg to differ. It's obvious to anyone with half a brain that AlanF was the one who took the trouncing, and limped back to his dark little cave in humiliation.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

ona, that was a MASTERFUL imitation! Bravo!

• scholar
    scholar

jayhawk1

Post 3591

In your dreams. Alan F has never won a single point and it was I that trounced him in the discussion of 607 BCE. Perhaps you should read the dialoque more carefully before allowing your emotions to rule your head,

scholar JW

• scholar
    scholar

Auld Soul

Touche! But just think and pause for a moment because you will never know their identity or their qualifications. The mystery remains.

scholar JW

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Their identities are unnecessary and their qualifications are moot. Their results speak for themselves.

"By their fruits you shall know them ..." and their fruits are a plethora of failed prophecy and shifting doctrines chalked up to to the ideas and overeager imaginations of fallible men. If, indeed, the men who arrived at the doctrines and interpretations are fallible and subject to the same whims of imagination as are all men, which of the doctrines and interpretations is then worthy of complete confidence?

None of them, obviously. Did you follow that line?

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

I think Scholar could host a wonderful TV show. I am reminded of Stephen Colbert's show. He's hilarious!

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Does Australia have an Information Minister post?

• onacruse
    onacruse
    In your dreams.

That is how all this started.

Alan F has never won a single point and it was I that trounced him in the discussion of 607 BCE.

And the stains from his bloodied carcass remain to this day on the hallways of JWD as a testimony to his defeat, as a warning to all who would dare again challenge any celebrated JW scholar.

scholar JW

What happened to "BA in Religious Studies"?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit