It's time for Ask al-Zawahri

by SacrificialLoon 12 Replies latest social current

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

sixofnine why dont you read youre own post? "You said at the beginning that Alquida never made demands about about America being Muslim but later in the post there is a reference of calling people to Islam?

And a Christian went out of his way to "call me to Christ" yesterday. B.F.D. All Muslim's are compelled to call people to Islam, just as all Christians are compelled to call people to Christ. The vast majority do not think violence will "call" people. They have a lousy belief, as do Christians; it doesn't mean they are completely brainless.

As well, let's give even our enemies a pass on the hyperbole, shall we? They do, after all, hate us.

Beleive what you want but Bin Laden is a religious fanatic and no amount of appeasement....

You know what? You're a conservative (as such has (d)evolved into in America; I realize you are not American), and as such, you should never say the word "appeasement" again. Ever. Apparently, it's impossible for a conservative to use the word honestly.

It should also be noted the palestine was never an issue with alquada until recently and the kurdish problem has never been an issue either.

Weird of you to say, because Palestine is an "issue" with all decent humans, even those of us predisposed to dislike Islam. I don't think it's very honest to say that situations wherein people who happen to be Muslim are, w/o question, being oppressed or subjected to obvious injustice, "was never an issue" with Al Quada. Their beginnings were, after all, to travel to po-dunk Afghanistan to fight the USSR instead of living a relatively cushy life in Riyadh.

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

Gotta say a lot of what ol,osama says makes sense.

Doesnt excuse 9/11 of course,but you can see how desperation drives these people.

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

to drop dead takeing osama with him

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit