What are your plans for 2014?

by DT 23 Replies latest jw friends

• DT
    DT

2014 may be a great year for apostates. I'm already making plans. I think the arrival of 2014 will be a disturbing event for many JW's. What may be even more important is that it might be an event that will capture the imagination of the media and the public. I can picture news stories about how the brief "last days" have already lasted for a century. It would be a great opportunity for them to discuss the JW's long history of false prophecies. For now, I'm concentrating on recovering and moving on with my life, but by 2014 I might be ready for some intense counter cult service. I'm thinking of writing letters to newspapers, distributing pamphlets, etc. Perhaps, we can think about preparing some press releases. I know its still six years away, but I don't want to leave things to the last minute. Do you have any plans for 2014? Do you think it will be a significant year for apostates?

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

I plan on visiting OBVES

• Nathan Natas
  • maxwell
    maxwell

I really should have my goals set out more concretely. But I hope to have bought a condo by 2014 and perhaps I'll be in law school then too, even better if I graduate then. Perhaps I'll take an international vacation that year. I'll turn 37 that year. Actually, all that stuff I hope to have done before 2014, but who knows. I definitely plan to ride at least three 100 mile bicycle rides, maybe a 200 miler.

I think 2014 will be as significant as any other event hyped by apostates.

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Holy smokes, I don't give a rat's ass, as the exprexion is (i believe) what happens to the Borg in 2014. I have my life to live, maybe a second degree will be started and finished then, kids hopefully (a hubby would be welcome too, hehe).

• inkling
  • inkling
  • Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Maybe I'll go to the memorialā„¢ in 2014 just to see how many partakeā„¢. I could buy one of those bigass circuit overseer briefcases and fill it with wine, cheese, crackers and a couple of plates and glasses. I could pull it out during the proceedings and start eating, drinking, and passing some around to others.

W

• mouthy
    mouthy

: What are your plans for 2014?

Well I have been led to believe I will be sitting on a cloud with a harpI am not sure if I will look down on you lotI should look so lovely! I will be young againI will have a mansion( will invite all my relatives over I dont Think I will invite you lot...>>>.If you swear, talk about sex( cos there is none of that goings on up there you know) No drunks, ! ( by the sounds of some of ya!!!! you might drink to much
    Hey If I do get my wings...... They will be gossomer Some body said I might get a Crown.( I dont think there's any pawn shops up there so I guess I will have to wear it.
    I am 80 now so !!! I will ask to be 16 again cos I got waylaid when that was my earthly age
    You asked me!!!!! I told ya! No I have NOT been drinking.....

• Locutus of Borg
    Locutus of Borg

I'm gonna party like it's 1999

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit