Calling out LazySlob

by kls* 34 Replies latest jw friends

• kls*
    kls*
    That coming from a nuclear monkey ? sheesh Your head is growing bigger and bigger every day. Not as fast as your @ss though.

Nuclear? i will have you know its all natural and i know you love my butt cause you always talk about it

• lazyslob
    lazyslob

I might like to use it for my new drive in movie place cause "I could show a movie on your ass" thats how wide it is

• kls*
    kls*
    I might like to use it for my new drive in movie place cause "I could show a movie on your ass" thats how wide it is

See, its always about me wittle hiny I could show a movie on your FatHead

• lazyslob
    lazyslob

If there is other people reading this. FatHead is Wisconsian for superior mind.

• kls*
    kls*
    If there is other people reading this. FatHead is Wisconsian for superior mind.

No its not,Fathead stands for Binner which you have branded on your Fathead

• lazyslob
    lazyslob

Ask the monkey about the binner , she dreams about them and can talk hours about them.

• JH
    JH
    Your head is growing bigger and bigger every day. Not as fast as your @ss though.

• lazyslob
    lazyslob

Hey theres fat enough for a rat to eat for years

• kls*
    kls*
    Ask the monkey about the binner , she dreams about them and can talk hours about them

Nice try Slob, but you know i never dream about you except for the weekly nightmares i have thinking of you nekid and then seeing its my dogs butt

Ya know that was a good one

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Why don't you move it over to Gabbly and chat away there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit