How many virgins are there really????

by zagor 13 Replies latest jw friends

• zagor
    zagor

In the heavens that is..

To find out the real truth of what is happenning way above the clouds check this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt_tv7t79WY

• Dorktacular
    Dorktacular

I don't know, but if I stayed a JW I'd probably still be a virgin at 31 years old. Ha ha! Yay sex!

• footstepfollower
    footstepfollower

As far as JW virgins I don't think there are that many. Few of my friends were if any. All had the DF or Reproved route. Oh some would claim but we knew better (we just slept naked together all night honestly)

• zagor
    zagor

lol guys I think you should see the video first before commenting

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

That was messed up!

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

According to the Qur'an, there are 72 virgins waiting for the men that kill an infidel as a suicide.

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

To those of you who are offended by this movie, you are not alone. The film was produced in Vancouver and many parents pulled their kids out of some scenes. There is a part where there are children shot and piled up with dead men surrounding them- I was one of the dead on the ground (background performer) and there was so much violence, language and sexual inuendo, I am surprised anyone even knows about it. There is even a crotchy doll (don't ask).

If you can get past that, the movie might have some laughs-it was fun to be in it anyway. I worked on it for about a week in Fantasyland Gardens in Richmond, B.C.

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

As somebody who has had sex with a virgin, it's not all what it's cracked up to be.

• JeffT
    JeffT

As somebody who had sex AS a virgin, I'd agree, virginity is not all its cracked up to be. I'm glad I got over it.

• wednesday
    wednesday

"20 virgins, screw this lets go to the Bahamas. "

lol it would be hilarious if 3000+ people had not died on 9/11 b/c of these insane people.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit