1930s Article on Disfellowshipping

by Shepherd Book 22 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Shepherd Book
    Shepherd Book

Blues Brother--

Thanks for the compliment! I came up with this contradiction after having a discussion with my wife. We realized that the Ark (if it was true) must have had a small passenger list, but then the species must have multiplied very very rapidly. "So...they evolved?" my wife asked. That was like a lightbulb going off in my head - Witnesses have to believe in evolution if they believe in the Flood. Crazy.

Again, thanks for the compliment.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia
    When some contemplate that the waters covered 'all the tall mountains that were under the whole heavens,' they think of more than five-mile-high Himalayan peaks. (Genesis 7:19) However, there is no reason to believe that the pre-Flood mountains had to be nearly as high as that.

So the Indian subcontinent crashed into Asia mainly in the past few thousand years?

Imagine the colossal superearthquakes that this must have caused, in order to produce those . Amazing that any civilization arose in India at all.

• Must obey!
    Must obey!

The material on this thread about disfellowshipping is a real keeper. Is it possible to earmark this thread for future reference somehow?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit