So how do the Anointed Fly at death? No soul..no spirit??????

by oompa 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

They take the escalator up sheesh Oompa did you pay attention at all at the meetings !

Since I'm one of the anointed I find this question offensive and disturbing

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

They can`t answer this question,because there is no answer for it. But the thing is,that they don`t really care about the question. They have been so trained in their way to think,that whenever you ask that question, the warning sign will go up: "He`s talking about the soul. And there is no soul apart from the body. Case closed". That way, the problem (which really exists) becomes non-existent for the jw. He/she will simply quote Genesis 1:20-24 and 2:7, end of story.

There is no way to discuss such things with them. It`s like talking to a brick wall.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Jehovah Taxi Cab a.k.a. Elijah's firey chariot comes down and sweeps them up.

• oompa
    oompa

Why the crap did it take me 40 years to even frikking THINK of this??? I guess I was busy teaching all my studies that there is no soul, OR personal inner spirit that goes somewhere. Not that it does.....NOBODY can know for sure except the dead, and I at least can't hear them.......oompa

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Theocratic gas.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

They are in God's MEMORY?

On a flash drive?
    USB or FIREWIRE?
    RAID?

Hope he has a good backup plan just in case of a fire.

PEACE OUT GOD... U AIN'T GETTING ANY LUV...U WONDER WHY.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

The big question I'd like to know is what does god do with the ones that he kicks out, cause there has been far more for than 144,000 who have proclaimed to be

of the anointed, obviously god is kicking a few out of heaven from day to day, so what the heck is he doing with them ?

Maybe he returns them to earth to be greeters at Walmart !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit