Things to NEVER say to or Do with a jw...........

by nomoreguilt 44 Replies latest jw friends

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

Please will you hold my Kalashnikov for a minute or two as I need to go to the loo?

• gaiagirl
    gaiagirl

I'll second "Don't loan them money", have been burned twice, still out $2500 from a "fine upstanding brother" in the Belton, Texas cong.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

NEVER NEVER have oral sex.

• Dorktacular
    Dorktacular

Never give them a copy of "Crisis of Conscience" for Christmas.

• Mary
    Mary
    Things to NEVER say to or Do with a jw...........

Never Say 'Merry Christmas'

Never mention the name of Ray Franz

Never admit you watched Dateline when they reported the sexual abuse scandal in the Organization

Never say "...I don't agree with this article on....."

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

(1) Hire them. They always need certain days off and will abandon the job in order to get those days off. They also cannot celebrate holidays and birthdays and will make a big deal out of it if you do anything for those occasions. Most of them also milk the clock to discuss Bible Watchtower issues.

(2) Work for one, especially if you are also one. Do this, and your job is on the line. If you are working for a witless and you decide to not go to meetings, you will be hounded. If you decide to skip field circus once, you are in for a hounding. And, if you find that the religion is not working, make a mistake, or suddenly find out something embarrassing about them, you will lose your job along with your religion.

(3) Have one as a landlord if you are one. The same thing happens--they hound to see if you are out in field circus and if you are going to all the boasting sessions. Again, if you choose out of the religion, they will evict you on the spot.

(4) Agree to be a roommate with a witless. If you are worldly and attempt this, you will continually be hounded for a study and will be looked down on if you smoke, have members of the opposite sex, decorate for holidays, or play music that they don't like. If you are also a witless, you will be severely hounded since they can see if you are going to the boasting session. If the roommate goes to the boasting session and knows you could have, you will be ratted out and your roommate will come back with Brother Hounder. If you are not out in field circus enough, the roommate will also rat you out and have Brother Hounder stop by to get you out in field circus all the time. And forget buying Crisis of Conscience, being online on apostate sites, or getting those Christmas decorations.

• eclipse
    eclipse
    I'll start with "Never do business with a jw".
    I second that.
    I third that!

I 4th that. Saw many being taken advantage of, paid shit wages, even stolen thousands of dollars from. There was only ONE brother that I would work for, (he became a witness 20 years ago for his domineering psycho JW wife). He overpaid all of his workers. Is the most generous man you could ever meet. He is now retired. Is an elder now too but without the ego or needing the power trip. He is my favourite jdub.

• JK666
    JK666

Smoke a cigar!

I had a friend, his dad was an elder. Anyway, he always would try to talk people into smoking a cigar with him. He asked me on several occasions, but I never did. He did the same with a lot of my other friends that were JW. He then got a conscience, and narced out everyone he talked into it. What a joke!

JK

• R.F.
    R.F.
    never loan them money

I second that as well.

• Mum
    Mum

Never let your guard down.

Never lose control of the setting or the conversation.

Never mention your JW past.

Never express admiration for JW's in general or any JW in particular.

Never allow the conversation to exceed a few minutes unless there is a compelling reason.

Regards,

SandraC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit