Witnesses have no right to criticize

by edmond dantes 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Mile 0
    Mile 0

I agree, edmund. I find it very hypocritical that they shun the very process that has given them the rights and freedom they all enjoy.

Mile 0

• bobld
    bobld

Every post here is right on.You preacher of righteous are good.We need more people like you to spread the truth.I suppose there are a few thousands who are in for family.The cult gods are powerful.

Bob

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Now that I am truly studying the WT, I have come to realise that every criticizim I have ever heard a JW make against another religion has parallels in their own Org.

I am very quick to point this out nowadays, and I can usually quote a recent publication or their own website when defending whoever it is they are attacking.

Cheers

Chris

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I have lost track of how many times the speaker on the platform has told the congregation that they need to be careful not to even have an opinion on politics. That makes no sense, because either the guy is going to do a decent job or he is not, and if not, then he needs to be removed. Also it guarantees that those in charge are going to be apathetic and do whatever they damn well please, since every witless that will not vote them out is extra job security for incumbents. You know bloody well that drug company CEOs and big oil CEOs are going to vote; if you don't want to pay $100 a gallon for gas to do field circus and you do not vote, you are making it easier for the oil company CEOs to vote in someone that will give us $100 gas.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit