Apostate Literature

by Honesty 15 Replies latest jw friends

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Yes, I read apostate literature. I read it a lot on the Internet on apostate web sites, and I have read Crisis of Conscience. I have even read some of their own litter-ature, but for the purpose of finding all the many faults and specious reasonings. There is no way I am ever going to believe any of the Puketower's own litter-ature again.

The other apostate literature is just fine. Even if it ultimately points to another Christian denomination that I don't believe in, that's not the value. The value is that it points out that the Watchtower Society doesn't follow the Bible as it claims to. And even within their own litter-ature, there are so many backpedalings and inconsistencies that the whole doctrine is totally worthless.

• AGuest
    AGuest
    That was the apostate literature I was referring to, Aguest.

I wasn't sure, dear Honesty (and may you have peace!): I gather from the other responses that folks thought you meant what "they" (the WTBTS) refer to as "apostate literature" (i.e., anything and everything that is not published by them, including, perhaps, as it appeared in my case, the Bible. You would not believe the efforts it took for me to get the "elders" to even OPEN it, let alone read/review/refer to it during any of my 14 JC meetings; their "authority," they claimed, was the "Reasoning From the Scriptures" book. No kidding.).

I don't know of any other that is as full of heresy as that which is produced by the Watchtower Society.

Nor I. Indeed, there are others that contain heresy, apostacy, etc., but not as fully so as these.

Bowing down to the "Faithful Slave" has been going on for decades.

Yes, but obviously, they are now SO desperate that they've actually put in writing! Had they nothing to worry about, there would have been no need. Could it be that this is the "beginning" of her "end"? Could it be that those who are enslaved by that harlot will finally WAKE UP... and see the handwriting on the wall? Will they hear the words of the Spirit that says to them:

"Get OUT of her, my people... IF you do not wish to SHARE with her... in her sins, and if you do not want to RECEIVE part of her plagues. For her sins have massed together clear up to the heaven, and God has called her acts of injustice to mind. Render to her even as she herself rendered, and do to her twice as much, yes, twice the number of the things she did; in the cup in which she put a mixture put twice as much of the mixture for her. To the extent that she glorified herself and lived in shameless luxury, to that extent give her torment and mourning. For in her heart she keeps saying, "I sit a queen (and, therefore, am due obeisance!), and I am no widow, and I shall never see mourning."

Hopefully, their heads and hearts will not continue to be so hard, and their necks so stiff. Hopefully, they will come to learn what love TRULY is... when, upon their cry for freedom (which is vintage "Israel"), the Most Holy One of Israel opens to them the Way OUT of "Egypt", even though they have rejected Him, by means of having rejected the very "husbandly" owner He gave them.

The Borg is about to make it mandatory for all 'approved associates' of the "Faithful Slave" just so they can spot the dissenters a bit easier.

Yes. And the result should not be surprising for those who refuse to obey: "They will expel you from their synagogues." Hopefully, those who do meet such an end as a result... REJOICE... and LIFT UP THEIR HEADS... instead of mourning the loss of the "leeks and cucumbers" of "Egypt"!

May the Most Holy One of Israel, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, whose name is JAH of Armies, grant them, by means of His Son and Christ, the Holy One of Israel, my Lord and master, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH, the strength and will they will need to endure and stand fast, should they choose to oppose this wicked, apostate demand.

A slave of Christ,

SA

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

What's this "Bowing Down" talk all about? Did I miss something? Is there some documentation of this new requirement?

• onacruse
    onacruse

During the late 70s, as I was on my semifinal sprint toward being df'd for apostasy, there were some folks in the parking lot after a District Assembly, and they were handing out pamphlets. I stopped to talk with one of them, even as my wife and an elder I never met came over and admonished me. It was about a scripture in John re: praying to Jesus. I've never forgotten that little gem of info (preserved to this day in the WTS's own Reference Bible).

The next was COC. It made me sick to my stomach...because I knew it was true.

The next apostate literature I read was from AlanF...somewhat more comprehensive in nature, eh? LOL

Then I read COC again, and then parts of ISOCF, and a couple of other more specific works.

Since then, the only apostate literature I've read is older WTS publications.

• AGuest
    AGuest

and I quote (may you have peace!):

"From 1919 onward the anointed remnant, following Jesus' example, launched into a vigorous campaign of declaring abroad the good news of the Kingdom. (Matthew 4:17; Romans 10:18) As a result, some of the modern synagogue of Satan, Christendom, came to this anointed remnant and 'bowed down,' acknowledging the slave's authority. They too came to serve Jehovah in union with the older ones of the John class. This continued until the full number of Jesus' anointed brothers was gathered. Following this, 'a great crowd... out of all nations' has come... to 'bow down' to the anointed slave. (Revelation 7:3, 4, 9)" (emphasis mine) - Revelation, Its Grand Climaz AtHand!

Now, these are NOT from among the 12, the FOUNDATION of God's Temple, all of whom were given authority to judge the 12 tribes of Israel, nor are they from among subsequent apostles, who were/are pillars in the Temple. They neither possess nor manifest none of the gifts of God's spirit that these do. How did these react when someone bowed down to them? How about Peter?

"As Peter entered, Cornelius met him, fell down at his feet and did obeisance to him. But Peter lifted him up, saying, 'Rise; I myself am also a man." Acts 10:25, 26

Paul and Barnabas?

"... the crowds, seeing what Paul had done, raised their voices, saying... 'The gods have become like humans and have come down to us!'... However, when the apostles Barnabas and Paul heard of it, they ripped their outer garmets and leaped out into the crowd, crying out and saying: 'Men, why are you DOING these things? We also are HUMANS... having the SAME infirmities as you do, and are declaring the good news to you, for you to turn away from these vain thing... TO the living God..." Acts 14:11-16 (omitted verses mine - the point is there without them)

What about even the Arkangel, Michael, who was granted by Christ to give the Revelation, that God gave to him, to John? On at least two occasions, he warned John:

"... he tells me, 'These are the true sayings of God.' At that I fell down before his feet to worship him. But he tells me: 'BE CAREFUL! Do NOT do that! All I am is a FELLOW slave... of you and your brothers... who have the work of witnessing to JahEshua. Worship GOD; for the bearing witness to JahEshua is what inspires prophesying.'" Revelation 19:10

and

"I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel that had been showing me these things. But he tells me: 'BE CAREFUL! Do NOT do that! All I am is a FELLOW slave of you and your brothers who are prophets... and of those who are observing the words of this scroll. Worship... GOD." Revelation 22:8, 9

And, yet, this so-called "slave" believes IT is "worthy" of having someone bow down to them! My heart is truly frightened for them!

They will say, of course, that having someone "bow down" to them is NOT the same as being worshipped. Unfortunately, it is exactly the same thing. It is what Christ himself responded to, when responding to Satan, who challenged him to do "AN ACT OF WORSHIP" before him. Even my Lord, the One to whom ALL authority HAS been given said:

"It is JAH your God you must worship, and it is to Him... ALONE... you must render sacred service." Luke 4:8

That is why even the apostles and the one faithful arkangel refused such conduct. Apparently, this self-proclaimed "faithful slave" not only believes it is greater than the apostles, greater than an arkangel... believe they are in fact "greater than [the one they claim as their] master."

May those who wish it have ears to hear: "Get OUT of her, my people!"

May you all have peace.

A slave of Christ,

SA

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

No, I disposed of all my watchtower literature.

W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit