The Orwellian World of JWs and Oral Sex

by BizzyBee 15 Replies latest watchtower bible

• JK666
    JK666

I actually heard of one JC about oral sex, that an elder asked a young girl if she spit or swallowed. Sick f**ks!

JK

• fresia
    fresia
    The idea is to make the law so hard to keep that everyone becomes a secret lawbreaker.

It is controlling, and the law is the law, and we brake the law in the solitude of hidden room, where no one can see our terrible act, yet God does and he feels sad that we feel so unworthy because of the pharisaic laws of the WTS, it makes hs Son's sacrifice of no value.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    It is controlling, and the law is the law, and we brake the law in the solitude of hidden room, where no one can see our terrible act, yet God does and he feels sad that we feel so unworthy because of the pharisaic laws of the WTS, it makes hs Son's sacrifice of no value.

Not to mention, that if you are plagued with doubts because of 'hobers org, it is because you have lost the holy spirit since you have been pleasuring your spouses itchy spots. Its a psychological tool.

It draws blame within, when it lies without.

Burn

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

really interesting comments - I'll have to order that book. I never thought of their fixation on sex as being a way to deflect attention from other more embarassing areas. Makes sense, though.

• belbab
    belbab

Hortensia,

I am a friend of Gary Botting who co-authored the book, The Orwellian World of JWs. with Heather Botting. He lived near me but recently he moved a way. If you, or anyone else wants a copy of the book, I have a whole box full that he gave me to distribute. Send me a pm if any of you want a copy.

belbab

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Interesting, belbab.

To me, this book is an overlooked gem among ex-JW literature - a must, just like C of C. It is especially on-target about children's experience of being a JW.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit