Will there ever be a tit watchtower?

by jambon1 43 Replies latest jw friends

• Abandoned
    Abandoned
    Looks like Adam had an elbow fetish.

That was his first experimentation with a joint....

• Farkel
    Farkel

:I am concerned that many women use their "twins" for things other than nursing.

I've noticed that teenaged girls look down at them all the time when they are walking...."ummmm, are you still THERE, boobs? Yep. Ok. but have you boobs grown any in the last five minutes. No? Ok, fine. I'll check it out again in five more minutes....." Teenaged girls are funny, silly little humans.

Farkel

• seawolf
    seawolf
    That's a great job Leolaia, but why does that lady have to dicks on her chest?

If she had dicks on her chest it would actually look like this:

alt

Either way they all dicks! LOL

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I can see by the time they start hawking 2034, they are going to take all the fun out of sex. The only allowable act will be the standard penetration into the "correct" part of the anatomy (I am not going to mention parts since everyone knows which ones are "correct" and there could be children as young as 13 here). All foreplay will be banned. And so will any display of affection, public or private, that normally precedes the actual sex act itself. Courtship will be all but banned except if everyone is watching the whole damn thing. Obviously, this does not allow the couples the chance to test each other out at all.

At that time, sex will be seen as a minor operation, and will not be pleasurable. One can imagine going to the dentist to have a tooth pulled or a root canal today. That is how sex will be viewed as. Any acts where sex actually brings pleasure will be a judicial issue (uncleanness and loose conduct). Of course, the hounders are going to want to hear every detail of the issue, including those you totally forgot. By then, sex acts will have to totally die out. The only permissible acts will be those child molestations where the perpetrator misused his authority to access and rape the child, and then only if there are not two witnesses to the event.

Hopefully, the Watchtower Society itself will have totally died out from all this.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit