G'day fellows

by WT=watchtrouble 5 Replies latest jw friends

• WT=watchtrouble
    WT=watchtrouble

Just thought I would drop in and say hello. Some big things have happened since I last posted (haven't been on for a few months) - wow NBC woohoo. How sweet is the craptower responding admiting to the settlement. This can only be the developments of the WTS being exposed.Bricks and mortar will fall down - eventually.

Anyone gonna shout a

• Gopher
    Gopher

And G'day to you too, mate!

I'll post here what I just posted on crashfire451's thread. He too just dropped in after a few months.

-----

The board keeps rolling along. It has lovefests, quarrels and scandals. The Trevorgate scandal here has caused many people to be suspicious of each other and has led to greater suspicion of newbies.

NBC Nightly News did a great segment on the WT's pedophile coverup scandal on the heels of Barbara Anderson's release of related documents on CD. The WTS on its www.jw-media.org website did a very lame response, which drew guffaws from this board.

We've had a wave of atheism versus belief discussions / debates here which have explored almost every possible nook and cranny of that landscape.

People are celebrating the holidays and birthdays for their first few times and are getting a charge out of it. Lady Liberty had a circuit overseer visit over this issue, and put up an amazing / amusing post about it.

Our loved poster Erynw has made a huge impact on this board, and has a very serious illness. She's headed for a 5-day visit to Disney World starting today. She took the board's heart with her.

• WT=watchtrouble
    WT=watchtrouble

yeah some big things happening. I remember reading the trevor thing but didn't post. I don't trust many peeps after all the lies the craptower dished out. Propably why I don't post much. Life is soo good now I am out. Celebrating xmas this year with some worldly friends of mine. Should be good. Yeah read the ladyliberty post - I tell ya if the elders rock up at my place I won't be shy in telling them to piss off and DON'T COME BACK lol

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Gd'day WT=Watchtroubles!

Nice to have you back on board the ship!

hugs,

Annie

• penny2
    penny2

Hi WT=wt.

Not many Aussies posting at the moment so it's good to hear from you!

penny

• brinjen
    brinjen
    Anyone gonna shout a

Hell yeah! Have a couple...

Good to see you back!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit