coming to my senses

by chickpea 4 Replies latest social family

• chickpea
    chickpea

several years ago my hub and i went overseas for a month, and at the time had 4 minor children......

we created a trust fund for the children and after deep soul-searching, we asked a young, (and at the time childless) couple to be guardians should the need arise....that was us being responsible..... the kicker was>>>> we named the WTS as beneficiaries should the great tragedy of all family members dying occur......

i have been feeding little tidbits to the hub for the last few weeks, esp the CSA issues, as this strikes close to home..... he found silent lambs ..... and not being the research oriented type, he stopped there..... but his distaste for the borg is well established....

at any rate, the point is that i told him today that once the dust of the holidays settles i wanted us to change the trust to 1) assign the now 23 YO son as the guardian and 2) get the WTS out of our affairs.... and DELETE them from the trust......

just like the subject line reads..... coming to my senses

• babygirl75
    babygirl75
    get the WTS out of our affairs

Good for you! The best thing you could do and the sooner, the better!!!

Babygirl...

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Good for you - I would do this as quickly as humanly possible.

• Maddie
    Maddie

That's good, the WT prey on people like you to line their pockets.

Maddie

• moshe
    moshe

I always wondered what would happen, if you sent the WT papers naming them beneficiary to a trust showing bogus assets worth millions of dollars- and then later, sent them letters criticizing their teachings - using apostate type arguments. I wonder, if they would turn a blind eye to the lettters, or go ahead and sick the elders on you and risk losing that big trust when you got df'd.

Glad to hear you came to your senses!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit