I want to thank the Atheists here. I have come to realize I was wrong.

by BurnTheShips 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Burn Burn the Ships... LOL!

Welcome...

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Burn Burn the Ships... LOL!

Welcome...

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

Eh, the same could be said for religion.

"Who created the universe?"

"I don't know"

"What if the party says God? Who created the universe now?"

"I don't know"

"How else could life have formed from non-life?"

"Abiogeneis"

"If the party says God is the only way, what other way could life have formed from non-life"

"Abiogenesis"

"What proof do you have that this occurs?"

"The Miller-Urey expiriments in 1953 at University of Chicago"

"The party says the only proof of life forming from non-life is the bible, what say you now?"

"The Miller-Urey expiriments in 1953 at University of Chicago"

BTS, you seem like a nice guy. But it seems your mission in life is to convert atheists to theism. Can you not see there is equal proof and lack of proof on either side?

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Ok, and which "greedy selfish apthetic politician" is to be blamed for a worm that
    can only live by burrowing through the eyballs of children in afri
    ca?

This was an ancient tounge-in-cheek thread relating to some discussion on other threads with the individuals named in the OP (none of which post here anymore). This takes it out of context, and is not very good netiquette.

BTS

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

hey burntheships i owe you an apology from the other thread. It is just that I didn't want to start a discussion about gravity. Your reasoning is fine. I mean this sincerely.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

hey burntheships i owe you an apology from the other thread. It is just that I didn't want to start a discussion about gravity. Your reasoning is fine. I mean this sincerel
    y.

No sweat. It is just an internet board. It's easy to get bothered.

BTS

• inkling
    inkling
    This was an ancient tounge-in-cheek thread relating to some discussion on other threads with the individuals named in the OP (none of which post here anymore). This takes it out of context, and is not very good netiquette.

Hmm, sorry if I did something wrong, I didn't realize this was a old thread.

Why did it pop up in "active topics" then?

I didn't LOOK for this thread to resurrect, I thought it was recent!

[inkling[

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit