Sex Within JW Marriage

by HereNorThere 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• yknot
    yknot

lol, how timely after the WT study about oral sex.

An honourable marriage bed is one of respect and mutual consent

but she can

Tattle to the Elders about his demands, ref last Sunday's WT, tell her to look up the 1983 article on her CD

Here is a tidbit:

w833/15p.31HonorGodlyMarriage!***

As already stated, it is not for elders to "police" the private marital matters of couples in the congregation. However, if it becomes known that a member of the congregation is practicing or openly advocating perverted sex relations within the marriage bond, that one certainly would not be irreprehensible, and so would not be acceptable for special privileges, such as serving as an elder, a ministerial servant or a pioneer. Such practice and advocacy could even lead to expulsion from the congregation. Why?

PMing it to you...... entire article

or

have her hold the the tattling over his head, making him service her for ever how long it takes to even the score. Some men need a little domination to balance them out!

Yknot

• HereNorThere
    HereNorThere

Thank you again for your comments.

She is beginning to feel as though she has been controlled all these years.

What a sad state of affairs!!

I was a witness once , many moons ago, but left before I was 16. So I never got to experience a "witness marriage" . But from the sounds of things, they are taking the "honor your husband" thing a little too far!!

She wants to leave but has no grounds to , at the moment. I am trying to find a way for her to do this with some dignity. I am pretty worried for her. She wants to give a letter to the elders stating she is no longer interested in going to meetings anymore.

But she will lose her family, friends and everything she knows and I am pretty sure her loveless marriage won't get any better either.

• UU Now
    UU Now

She doesn't need grounds to leave the marriage. She needs grounds to leave the marriage while remaining a JW. She needs to decide whether she wants out of her marriage enough to make the hard choice of leaving the congregation. If she doesn't, there's not much you can do for her but listen and be there for her.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

He won't return the favor nor has any desire to please her back.

SELFISH BASTARD

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

well she could always get braces.......................

fact is if she wants out of the religion she can divorce him and remain "single" untill she has proof that he has cheated................. if he does and then the divorce becomes scripturally sound and they cant do ANYTHING about it........ unless they like him and want to screw with her on purpose.

fact is.......... can she support herself......... are their children to consider......... is he dangerous....... beyond just being a prick?

ive known sooooooooo many people who rushed into marriage in that rellgion............ mostly for the sex, some just to fit in with their newly married friends......... who didnt know what a complete tool they married.

• dinah
    dinah

Everybody gets it in the end.

Why is everyone fretting over this? It is simply none of their freaking business!!!

When a man can have sex with another MAN and it's not grounds for disfellowshipping, they need to shut the hell up on sexual matters. Common sense will tell you if everything is okay.

These old men have no conscience----makes me wonder what kind of perverts they are.

Can we please get a break from oral sex threads?

• Luka
    Luka

or he could just blow himself to demonstrate to poor lady how it is done

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit