WTS 50 million dollars richer?

by bite me 8 Replies latest jw friends

• bite me
  • Ozner
    Ozner

Thanx to JWD I have the answer: they invest the money. MorganStanley Liquid Asset Funds etc.

One thing they do not: helping poor people in thirth-world-country's with much needed aid.

Think twice before you put your money in the box in the kingdomhall.

Fader Ozner

• Dagney
    Dagney

They'll need it for additional legal settlements, I hope.

• *summer*
    *summer*

This is most disturbing...

*summer*

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

Whatever happened to a pair of sandals and the clothes on your back? Where did Jesus say to make your investments? "Store up your treasures in HEAVEN"? " For where your treasure is, your heart will be also"? " Look after orphans and widows in their tribulation"?

The hope that the wts and gb and lurking, this is what we think of you and your high finance schemes.

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

Was there not a connection between Taurus and the "Knocking"-movie?

• lawrence
    lawrence

They're going to do like an Evil Slave does, they're going to give the money to "worldlings" to invest. The WTS is an EVIL SLAVE!

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

Wait, I'm still burning on this one. Let's go back, 30, 40, 50 years. WE slaved for the FDS and gave them our hard earned money, sacrificed more than enough of our SPARE? time, sacrificed many opportunities to better our means of life. They told us that the new system was just around the corner, then they said it was right in front of us. They discouraged so many of our faithful parents and grand parents from investing their money in legitimate professional investment institutions.What do any of US have to show for our investments in THEM, fds???BURNT TOAST! Lost dreams, unfulfilled promises, based on what??? Calculations of presumed dates, prophetic promises, man made SCHEMES is all. Tell me this, when do we start getting our financial dividends brothers???We supported you, now who will support us? Faith? In what? The wbts? You've got all the $$$ PAY UP! Sorry we don't take plastic.

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

nomoreguilt, you are wrong. Watchtower accept plastic these days.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit