I Believe

by Superfine Apostate 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Superfine Apostate
    Superfine Apostate

i believe.

i believe that under some circumstances eating fruit should be punished with death.

i believe it's perfectly valid to not only punish the bad bad fruit-eater, but also all his descendants. i believe that death penalty is a form of love.

i believe that killing someones son is a typical ransom. i believe it's logical that someone would let his son die as a ransom to himself. for a debt he first established.

i believe that virgins can get pregnant. i believe that catholic priests are authorized to select holy scripture.

and i'm so much better than you. cos i believe.

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

when I fall in love it will be forever

• Gopher
    Gopher

Sounds perfectly logical to me !

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

I believe that that's just nuts !

And I believe I will survive tomorrow.

I believe I will get warm once I get under the blankets.

And I believe sex is a way better painkiller than anything else.

• Superfine Apostate
    Superfine Apostate

vivamus, sex is not always a painkiller. sometimes it's a killing pain.. lol... depends on your preferences

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

i believe that salvation from the killing hands of god is a gift, from god

i believe that if i don't please god, he's going to take that gift away from me, and deservedly, even though he made it clear to me that i never deserved the gift in the first place

i believe that those of us that believe are to be highly favored

i believe this even though i believe that he is the potter and we are the clay so the way we are is as he would have us be

i believe that those crafted by the potter to be deserving of destruction ought to be...well...destroyed

• Superfine Apostate
    Superfine Apostate

i confess: even if i'd believe in a god, i wouldn't follow/obey him for a second. it just wouldn't be right.

• Superfine Apostate
    Superfine Apostate

i believe that bad things only happen because people don't pray enough. i know that, because my mother told me she didn't have any money to support us, so she was praying to jehovah and he sent money through a brother. so i believe those who die of hunger, those who are killed or raped or tortured just don't pray enough. or do it out of the wrong reasons.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I believe prayer is a skill

if you don't do it right, you're SOL

• oompa
    oompa

Superfine I like that so much I'm moving to Austria!!!!! Throw another shimp on the barbie mate!!!!!...............oompa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit