The Positive Thread

by Superfine Apostate 33 Replies latest jw friends

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Our appearance at this time, in this place, and being together, connected to one another, on this planet, is no accident.

It's the culmination of billions and billions of apparently unrelated and insignificant happenings.

And yet, here we are, together.

It's wondrous.

• snowbird
    snowbird

My nine-year old granddaughter is selected to take a trip to Washington, DC, in 2008.

They will take a tour of Congress, the White House, Lincoln Memorial, et al.

She was chosen because her reading scores are off the charts.

I'm so proud of and happy for her.

Sylvia

• Priest73
    Priest73

Good stuff. I've got a smile on my face, clean drawers, and a cup of coffee. Good times. Damn good times.

• brinjen
    brinjen

Pay day for me in six hours....

• changeling
    changeling

Thank you for this thread. Positive is a good thing.

changeling

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

It's supposed to be 82 degrees today ... It sure does feel wonderful -- just odd for December.

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

It's supposed to be 80 degrees here today and just as warm the rest of week.

I'm supposed to get my preformance bonus today!!!! SHOPPING!!!! WOOOOOHOOOOO......

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Starting Friday, I have a week off for some RnR. We have an invitation to celebrate Christmas Eve with a family that has "adopted" us. We are visiting A&W and her family for Christmas, several from the board are ringing in the New Year with us. I have alot to be thankful for.

BB

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

I believe that all of us are capable of living our dreams.

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

Nvr, Dawg, Purps, Gopher, JG...and the rest that I've forgotten to list specifically!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit