Year Report for New Zealand out - 2% increase.

by skin 10 Replies latest watchtower bible

• steve2
    steve2

This time of year, the only witnessing that's done is of murders.

Some say that witnesses of murders have increased in the past year. Perhaps Jehovah is speeding things up deep into this time of the (never) end. I suspect, though, that increasingly it takes a full carful of witnesses to witness one murder. Sheesh! Is that cheating or what? These sorts of vehicled witnesses are plain lazier than the earlier breed who did their witnessing singly and were more effective for it. That solitary witness required guts or faith - which ever was in greater seasonal supply. In the depths of this winter, neither is to be found.

An excellent eye for detail is also essential. To the ordinary, one letterbox is as good as the next - not so to the expert witness; they are all unique and Jehovah reads each one to see what's inside. Sadly, for most letterboxes, there's no mail inside today, tomorrow or for the indefinite future. Mail free, this then becomes a crazy season for witnessing murders! But what happens instead? Nowadays, witnesses skive off at every opportunity to McCafe and get juiced up on caffeine.This when there are murders to witness?! I overheard one witness say to another, "I'd kill for a coffee" and I instantly knew that that witness could potentially witness his own act of murder right at the cafe and not on the street. What a fine modern-style witness that would be, brothers and sisters. A fine witness, indeed. Anyone for increasing the witnessing of murders?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit