the harlot and the beast....

by crittersitter 8 Replies latest jw friends

• crittersitter
    crittersitter

who remembers this picture from that grand ol book we had to sleep..er study thru. i was just a kid, but i remember...
    how can the jw's be so blind?
    well actually they have perfected using the system to their advantage.
    my e-x bro -in-law got married and made a buch of kids as quiclky as possible, but some how managed to stay on food stamps from day one!!! and he would work up until he reached his income limit...and was an elder too!!!
    so they can suck the system dry yet return NOTHING to society( armed service, blood..you name it) yet walk arounf feeling secure that they have the true religion
    i'm getting a headache

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Hey, is the one on the right Fred Hall?

YERUSALYIM
    "Vanity! It's my favorite sin!"
    [Al Pacino as Satan, in "DEVIL'S ADVOCATE"]

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Thanks for this find.

When was this published and could you also scan and provide the front cover?

hawk

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I haven`t seen that picture since I was a little kid!!!

• celebrate
    celebrate

Wow, I have not seen that picture in many years. It brings back a lot of bad memories! I once asked a JW how they could tell their children not to go to college and yet freely take of those of us who went to college - doctors who treat them, teachers who teach their children. Or not vote, and take from those of us who try to vote in people to help our communities. I was advised that since they were the chose of God, the rest of us should take care of them. That one still leaves me speechless!

• Makena1
    Makena1

At least this "harlot" looked rather youthful and is sporting some nice cleavage.

Apologies to the ladies on the board....

Makena

• joelbear
    joelbear

I could never keep my beasts straight.

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

There is a cleaned up version of this picture at:
    http://www.thetruthhurts.freeservers.com/unitednations.htm

Make sure if you use this picture you present it as a critique of the WT policy (include comments with the picture showing you are not plagiarizing it. Fair use law is below.
    Randy

Fair Use Clause

107: Limitatons on exclusive rights: Fair Use

Notwithstanding the provisions of section 106, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phone records or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright. In determining whether the use made of a work in any particular case is a fair use, the factors to be considered shall include:

1.The purpose and character of the use, including whether such use is of a commercial nature or is for nonprofit educational purposes;
    2.the nature of the copyrighted work;
    3.the amount and substantiality of the portion used in relation to the copyrighted work as a whole; and
    4.the effect of the use upon the potential market for or value of the copyrighted work. (added pub. l 94-553,

Title I, 101, Oct 19, 1976, 90 Stat 2546)

• Hairy Harr
    Hairy Harr

I think she's a BABE! I'd let her ride me. (sorry) In some of the Judge's old books I believe she was pictured topless or with one boob hanging out. I loved that one when I was a kid. Hey wait a minute... I think they might have turned me into a perv'!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit