I must confess...

by RollerDave 18 Replies latest jw friends

• RollerDave
    RollerDave

I have no prob with Ritchie, Did he lie? idk, I don't care. I think he's an OK sort.

But I wouldn't be myself without a transparent, tongue in cheek attempt to horn in on this latest scandal and get some of the turmoil for myself now, would i?

So, I would like to confess the following things.

1. I am NOT uber cool, I am actually somewhat warmer than room temperature, approximately 98.6 degrees F. I sure am sorry if I gave anyone the wrong impression that I was cooler than that, I'm just grateful I got to confess this before some of you managed to get to my Dr, or maybe slip me an unsuspecting thermometer.

So, Gopher, it's out, now you can put away the thermometer and KY you've been planning on bringing to the next meetup.

Roller = body temp = not cool.

2. I do NOT own an 'aposta Truck.' I DO own a truck, but to my knowledge it is still an adherent to it's original belief system which is Methodist, I think. If I have embellished the extent to which my truck has abandoned its former belief system, I so apologise.

3. Number two above, is A lie, I do not own a truck, IT owns ME. At least until the payments are done, then that sucker's MINE. Until then, it owns me lock stock, and barrel and may extract vast sums of money from me simply by coughing up a head gasket or developing throttle body sniffles.

Sorry about the misunderstanding.

4. I am not, in fact from Guildford as I have (never) said I was before, but am in fact from a small planet in the vicinity of Betelgeuse and am only here on earth to update it's entry in the Hitch hikers guide. I am thinking of going with "mostly harmless"

5. That was a lie, I really AM from Guildford.

6. No I am not.

So there you can see, I have bared my soul, come clean, laid it on the line, and run out of cliches to ubuse outrageously, and hogged the limelight of infamy yet again.

Wouldn't any of you like to get anything (other than your clothes) off your chests?

uh, unless you're hot, or have at least been pretending to be uber hot. Then I say, rip em off. And take snapshots.

No, don't.

Or do.

Uber tepid Roller.

• Tara
    Tara

LOL. Too funny, RD.

• FadingAway
    FadingAway

All I'm concerned about you RD is can you back up the damned boat in your driveway?

• RollerDave
    RollerDave

I can back up my position, my statement, and even some innuendo, but I will NEVER again attempt backing that boat up my drive!

OMG that was horrible.

I found out that trucks and trees are different, and it's best the twain nary meet.

I pull it up forward, hitch the trailer to a dolly, swing it out of the way and ass end against the little hill it lives on top of, turn the truck around, re hitch it, and give it a final shove uphill off my parking pad.

7. I must confess I like that much better!

RD

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Do you do a blog? Drop us a link to it if you do. Methinks it would be fun to read.

• Xena
    Xena

I'm not really blonde. I figured I better post it before my hairdresser did to protect her business as I was going around pretending to be a natural blonde. Then someone would have to call her to verify and who knows where that might lead.....ya'll might find out my real nail color as well.

• RollerDave
    RollerDave

Ok, i was hoping it wasn't going to come to this, but in the spirit of full disclosure I must finally reveal the shocking truth.

I am really NVR.

I conceived the 'rollerdave' persona as a way of venting my latent conservatism. Yup, that's me, secretly pro-war.

Roller=NVR=Body temp=not cool=pro war.

(Pssst, NVR, play along, I think they are buying it! lolz)

I was wondering how long I could keep up this charade, it was getting difficult to come up with new 'over the top' things for the fictitious roller character to do, hence the lack of posts for a while.

I mean come on! Could such a person ACTUALLY exist?!?!?!?

I guess I gotta kill him off now that the cat's out of the bag. Any suggestions?

Maybe he gets snakebite when he goes into a tower or re enters the borg, becoming a zombie CO or something.

Roller=linda, but without tits. oh, and hung like a horse.

And a heck of a guy.

Yeah, I'm NVR.

I'd like to see NVR prove I'm NOT!

lol.

RD

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

We (I) had a good run, RollerDave (nvr).

I'm surprised no one caught on when I used to tell you (myself) what a good guy you were.

I'm sorry everyone.

I hope I haven't hurt anyone with this ruse.

God is very much alive.

Liberals suck!

I want to marry Ann Coulter.

In fact, I'm carrying her baby.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

I would like to say I still support richie. Also I'd like to re-affirm that I am indeed a Dark Lord of the Sith. The Dark side of the force is strong in me(could be the burrito's from last night.)

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

OK, I confess, I have been pretending to be the queen when I'm really just a duchess - I wanted to confess before it hits the tabloids, but the way the amount of money they are suggesting for the divorce is somewhat exaggerated.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit