What Has Happened to This Place!!??

by journey-on 94 Replies latest jw friends

• dogisgod
    dogisgod

Haven't been here long enough to see that. Anything that doesn't "evolve" seems to turn out not being very healthy.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Gregor, I kinda get the idea you'd agree this thread didn't do anything to change anything, it just gave people another thread in which to bitch at each other.

I've only been here just over four years, officially that is. The first time I came across this place was in 2001. I've seen people come and go. I still think this is the best exjw forum on the net. I've had my share of flames, and I lived to tell about it.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Changeling,

And yeah, people on this forum are unkown entities, but they are real people with real feelings.

Well, some of them are. Some of them are not. Some of them think they are, and some of them know they are not. Being "real" requires more than an online avatar in my world and it should require more in yours.

Gregor is a curmudgeonly old sod with a political inclination three miles right of Margaret Thatcher, but when he is right, he is right.

HS

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Well, some of them are. Some of them are not. Some of them think they are, and some of them know they are not. Being "real" requires more than an online avatar in my world and it should require more in yours.

Didn't they write a book about this? The Velveteen Rabbit.

• Gregor
    Gregor

Yes, FHN. You are correct. Today is a new day and I'm ready for more positive things too.

HS, Your sweet words brought a tear to this old sods eyes. (right of Maggie Thatcher? ouch)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit