simpathy card, read this............ gotta get this off my chest

by DaCheech 6 Replies latest jw experiences

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

in our tri state area (NY/NJ/PA) we have this tall black brother (I think lived in malawi up 'till 7 years ago).

every time he does a talk he spends 10 minutes with the lifesaving hand of jehovah, true life experience of his, and the bla bla bla of how he had to hide in forest

and was a wisper away from getting his head cut off.

Now this is tearjerking, but after hearing him say the same bla bla bla for the past 7 years............ My question is this?---> is someone allowed to play this sympathy card forever?

• sspo
    sspo

Kindly you might ask him why didn't Jehovah save the others, was he in any way special?

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

this is all said from the stage.

if that person would tell me the story (face to face) I would put him on the spot

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Ask him if he knew that while he was hiding his ass in the forest the rank and file in Mexico got to buy their card with the WTS' blessing and didn't have to hide. Now that may just piss him right off, and rightly so.

Sherry

• CHILD
    CHILD

Sadly, that brother is still suffering from that traumatic experience and the WTS is exploiting that awful experience.

He needs counseling but the WTS does not recommend "worldly" advisors.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

Trust me, I have a lot of simpathy.

I'm always listening to my mom old accounts. some of them --> I've heard probably 100 times.

this is getting to sound like a broken record..

there's gotta be someone else here in this area who's seen this guys talks!

• Jomavrick
    Jomavrick

Yes, pretty irrational isn't it? It is like all of the mindless drip of experiences that are relayed on the stage. The Jehovah Witless don't even think about what it really means. Because they don't think now do they?

So God is pretty selective at saving this person or that person, while others suffer, die or worse,,,, Why? Is it because this person or that person is more faithful, God liked them better, they put more in the contribution box, spent more time in field service than the other person? What is the reason why God chose the others to suffer and die? What is it with thier God anyway?

It is like the senseless people in other religions that are so quick to attribute the miraculous saving of thier trailer while God chose to wipe out the rest of the town with the tornado. Might I be so bold as to suggest that God is not involved at all in these events?

Of course it is hard to reason with people who have turned off thier minds,,,,, What is the point?

Jo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit