Randy Watters, thank you!

by onacruse 31 Replies latest jw friends

• onacruse
    onacruse

This may seem like a shameless plug for www.freeminds.org

But it's not.

Randy has been a source of significant information for me (and countless others) over the last decade(s), and very recently sent me (at his expense) some additional information about the WTS.

Now, one thing I must say is that Randy and I do not share the same ideologies about religious perspectives. But, ya know what? He accepts me for what I am, and I accept him for what he is.

He's the kind of guy that I would gladly sit with around a campfire, and have a good chat.

Seriously.

Craig

• Satanus
    Satanus

Yup, he's cool. He sent me to this site. Guess you can blame him for my presence ;)

S

• compound complex
    compound complex

Amen! - er ... A MAN! ... a really good, sensible guy. Generous, too.

Thank you, Randy!

CoCo

• avishai
    avishai

Yep, he was of invaluable help before the internet was big, his magazines, willingness to talk for hours on the phone to those who needed it.. Randy is the man!!

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Yeah, it was Randy's site that was the catalyst for my final decision to finally leave JW's. I had some interesting conversations with him about faith. How he lost it (in JW's) and how he found it again. I was surprised he took the time to respond to me in such depth. You can also thank (or curse) him for recommending me to this site.

Randy is an upstanding guy in my book!

Cog

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I go to his site frequently. I don't agree with all of his ideals but he is an accurate source of info

• brinjen
    brinjen

Yup, it's Randy's fault I'm here too!

Love ya Randy!

• What-A-Coincidence
  • Farkel
    Farkel

I left the dubs whilst Randy was still slaving in the Brooklyn factory, yet: he's helped me in many ways. Love ya, guy!

Farkel

• avengers
    avengers
    He's the kind of guy that I would gladly sit with around a campfire, and have a good chat.

and a beer or two.

Andy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit