Urban Dictionary.com

by babygirl75 12 Replies latest jw friends

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

The things you can learn!! Entertaining, yet informative!!

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

We had to look at the urban dictionary to come up with odd sex act definitions for work. It was fun referencing, we have even added somethings to it!

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

For work??? Now just what type of "work" do you do?

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I checked out that dictionary. It even defines the term "Jehovah's Witlesses" as a derogatory term for Jehovah's Witnesses. Which is fine: Any religion that puts as much work in silencing pedophile victims, breaking up families, busting up opportunities to meet the opposite sex, and ruins childhoods with its rules while proclaiming to be the only clean religion deserves derogatory terms used on it.

• XOCO
    XOCO

i thought the definition 4 JW were funny here are a few:

The perfect example of why not to open the door to strangers.

I almost wished they were serial rapists when I found out I had opened my door to 2 Jehovah's witnesses

A person who, despite all efforts to make them stop, refuses to stop calling, showing up, or otherwise attempting to make contact with another person.

After I dumped her, she went all Jehovah's Witness on me.

A group of people who's faces are flat from getting doors slammed in their faces.

Jehovah's Witness: Ouch, my face feels like Kansas.

XOCO

• minimus
    minimus

Check out Minimus.

• XOCO
    XOCO
    Check out Minimus

so i guess this describes u then

Acting like a "minimus" is code for asking either personal or irritating questions to other posters on a DB while seldom ever giving your own opinion or personal information.

A Minimus question: "Would YOU Ever Have Sex With Your Best Friend's Girlfriend?"......The DB response might be, "YOU tell us first and stop asking "Minimus" questions!"

i thought it was funny

XOCO

• bigwilly
    bigwilly

1. Big WIlly
    Zack Rosen, The Male reproductive organ of enormous size and strength Wow! Look at big willy's big willy, he's quite the pole vaulter! by Miggydal Feb 20, 2005 email it
    2. big willy
    someone of elevated status or respect "He thinks he's a big willy now that he's in college." by JGMMay 1, 2007 email it
  • bigwilly
    bigwilly

Not even remotely related to where I got my username btw

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

Babygirl definition:

1. A female partner

2. A pretty girl with a fine ass, big tits, and a great personality.

oh....so that's why my husband and all his buddies have always called babygirl!

I couldn't believe all they had to say on JW's. 29 definitions!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit