What Happened Next !

by Maddie 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Maddie
    Maddie

A couple of days ago I asked for advice because the elders have got on my case and wanted to come and see me. My JW son and his wife are the only ones who know my feelings on the borg. i also told them some home-truths about the WT, so I wasn't sure if they had turned me in or not. Anyway, as I said many of you on JWD gave me advice which varied a great deal as we all choose different ways of trying to cope with the terrible situations we face from being in a cult. As is the case with all of us, the pain of losing our family and loved ones if we are dsf'd or da is awful even to contemplate let alone experience. After much soul-searching and reading all your views I decided that if confronted I will not lie. When I told my son how I feel it was for the following reasons 1) If I don't tell him about the WT then he might never find out and at least have a chance to get out and I couldn't go the rest of my life without giving him that choice. b) I have to be true to myself and be free to live my life without fear of the hounders.

Anyway, I refused to see the elder saying I didn't need a visit, so will have to wait and see what happens. He did ask if there was a reason I didn't want to see him but I didn't incriminate myself at that time. Thank you everyone that helped, your support is so needed.

Maddie

• changeling
    changeling

(((((((((((((((((maddie)))))))))))))))))

changeling

• llbh
    llbh

Hope all goes well Maddie

Hugs David

• penny2
    penny2
    I refused to see the elder saying I didn't need a visit

Sounds like that was a good way to handle it. I hope they leave you alone now, Maddie.

• Mr. Majestic
    Mr. Majestic

So glad Maddie……..

Been worried about you……

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

You have handled the situation with honour, grasshopper. Following the wrong path means a long journey back. Well done.

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

(((Maddie)))

Hope it all turns out the best for you!

Babygirl...

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

Good for you, Madsie, stay strong.

• Vernon Williams
    Vernon Williams

With you,

V

• flipper
    flipper

Good job sis ! Now let's hope the elder just goes away , takes care of his wife, kids and little congregation and leaves you alone. Peace to you, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit