would all the elders know ?

by looloo 6 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• looloo
    looloo

if there was a police investigation going on in a congregation for child abuse and at least three elders knew about that , would they inform all the other elders what was going on ? i tried to discuss the matter with an elder concerning my child that had been abused , and he said to me i dont know what you are talking about and dont want to know ! after the court case had finished i complained about his attitutude to me and how it had upset me and was told by an elder that the other elder really did not know what i was talking about as only 2 or 3 elders deal with such things . i am not and never have been in that religion but surely jesus would not have spoken to a mother in my position like that ! i do not believe he did not know what i was talking about and why did he walk away from me ? how christian !

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

As far as i know usually only the brothers in the JC know the details.

You have to realize these guys think they report to God and you are only a Woman, second class citizen at best.

You have no rights to know anything from them...according to them.

WLG

• looloo
    looloo

i was told jws dont tell lies . are elders allowed to tell lies to worldlys like me if it protects thier good name ?

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

It's not lying...it's Theocratic Warfare.

• looloo
    looloo

im sure they would have had a meeting when they realsed that the shit was really going to hit the fan when it came out in court that they knew about victim 1 and victim 2 did nothing , then he did it again and i reported him .

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

Borg lying is called using THEOCRATIC TACT

• shell69
    shell69

Thocratic tact; short for b**lshite,making it up as your go along and covering your tracks.

Sorry grandma Mouthy; swore again, but this makes my blood boil

Shell69 (I'm not bitter .... honestly)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit